Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 03:23 AM
zigzag

apparently you missed it hempy. Your friend has been banned. Your other friend has become a guest. As Meatloaf once said...2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:36 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
apparently you missed it hempy. Your friend has been banned. Your other friend has become a guest. As Meatloaf once said...2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Zig i didnt miss a thing GM1 was targeted by your buddy's just one of many members to be and Jesse left because his a guest now and as iv not spoken to him i would say he did it out of disgust at what this place has become.

Zigsag your not the solution your part of the disease thats killing this site i told you this in pm after the abouseive pm you sent me and one more crack out of you fool and i will post them all up along with gnomes and every other i resived from you fools i am going also.

I find it sick you zigsag and others find it amusing that a members threads trashed over and over and he feels theres no other solution but to do it to those doing it to him to have it stopped in his thread and his then banned your all low lifes understand this.

The truth will set you free.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
Agh zigzag,

This is great news man, finally a little peace and plant learning for at least 2 weeks, lol. Thanks shanti, I think you will see how the forum will go peaceful for the time being, lol. Hopefully when adolescent gets back he will think before speaking.

Didn't want to take up any valuable space thanking shanti for banning gm1 since it is not why I'm here, but what better of a place to post it.

Best Regards

sXi
Old 01-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Zig i didnt miss a thing GM1 was targeted by your buddy's just one of many members to be and Jesse left because his a guest now and as iv not spoken to him i would say he did it out of disgust at what this place has become.

Zigsag your not the solution your part of the disease thats killing this site i told you this in pm after the abouseive pm you sent me and one more crack out of you fool and i will post them all up along with gnomes and every other i resived from you fools i am going also.

I find it sick you zigsag and others find it amusing that a members threads trashed over and over and he feels theres no other solution but to do it to those doing it to him to have it stopped in his thread and his then banned your all low lifes understand this.

The truth will set you free.
JessE = ganja man1 and was told nicely to leave
Old 01-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
You are all pathetic for pulling what you did in here you yet again came into a persons thread you dont like and in a group effort trashed his thread you lot are the dregs of the canna society.

Bob i see you finally added a picture to your gallery thats not blurry you look like a kid with arms like match sticks i am surprised you can hold that can up and a bud up in the other hand lol.

You guys are something else.

GM1 there not going to stop this is there style you are left with 2 options trash there posts or leave nothing else will stop them.
and you know for a fact i wasnt the one taking the pic and not the one holding the bud do you

wow what a complete fool
Old 01-31-2012, 07:18 AM
Banned

hempy,

it seems to me you are the only one coming here and trashing anything.
some of us were trying to discuss this defoliation topic.
GM1 mentioned it and another member asked about it.
i came here and read the thread before any of this stuff was deleted.

hempy, what are you doing in this thread if you are not trying to contribute and be positive?

you have a view on this topic, why not share it with us and leave the talk of trashing this and that at the door before you come in? no one was trashing anything until you came. is it not ok to ask questions?
Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrabbit View Post
I trim my curlies back once in a while to fool the wife into thinking I'm bigger than I am .... same thing probably. Does that count?

(other than that, sounds like you saying, "only people that agree with me should anything.")

high level discourse in any language professor.

cheers
oh man, I promise, no more posting with a bourbon in my left hand ...
Old 02-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Banned

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
Pinky swear promise?

done.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:33 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
Hey, look who not taking his own advice to everyone else yet again!