Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Gnome

wtf, lol.

Any thought's on what I posted about defoliation GM1 ?!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:45 PM

Unhappy

what's with all the antagonism between you guys

Seems like some peeps have been harvesting way too early for way too long
Old 01-30-2012, 02:25 PM

Oh well

Apologies for any thread hijacking....started as a simple query on a particular technique/method used........

lots of different forums, lots of the same old shite to ignore I'm off for a toke

Last edited by GoodBuddy; 01-30-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Banned

i really dont want anyone to think i am starting a fight.
i am honestly interested in discussing the defoliation topic.
but i need someone that does do it to have a conversation,
otherwise it will be just leaf lovers all saying it is a bad idea...and the conversation will go no where.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack hairy View Post
otherwise it will be just leaf lovers all saying it is a bad idea...and the conversation will go no where.
ive done it many times over the years , its almost as if i dont remember well enough after a few years and when someone claims its a good thing i dont trust my own memory and i go do it just to see , and just like every other time i find out that keeping the leaves is better by far

hell years and years ago most everyone i knew including myself pulled the leaves thinking it gave us better lighting to lower buds ect ect , it was just what we did , but that was sooooo many years ago we just hadnt learned any better yet

peace
Old 01-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Default deleaf or not to

Quote:
hi , my experienced mates do it they know what theyre doing and increase light to lower bud sites as soon as my mate sees a leaf its off we had many a fight about it , i tried it on one and not on another of the same clone , the deleaf one tooks two weeks mor to finish evertime i plucked a leaf it wouldnt grow for 3 to4 days and a few small leaflets would replace the leaf creating a leafer bud , only my observation , my mate plucks the hell out of his chooks and hes happy , try it you wont do harm , everyones different , one thing i noticed was once i started plucking i found it hard to stop . t
Old 01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmcd View Post
hi , my experienced mates do it they know what theyre doing and increase light to lower bud sites as soon as my mate sees a leaf its off we had many a fight about it , i tried it on one and not on another of the same clone , the deleaf one tooks two weeks mor to finish evertime i plucked a leaf it wouldnt grow for 3 to4 days and a few small leaflets would replace the leaf creating a leafer bud , only my observation , my mate plucks the hell out of his chooks and hes happy , try it you wont do harm , everyones different , one thing i noticed was once i started plucking i found it hard to stop . t
you mentioned leafier buds , i too see that , and i even notice it in pics posted from people claiming plucking the leaves to be a good thing , they seem to think that bud thats jam packed with little leaves is a good thing i guess because there bud appears bigger

look closely next time someone posts a hi def pic and see

its also something ive mentioned a couple/few times in this forum and leaf pluckers seem to avoid responding to it

peace
Old 01-30-2012, 10:22 PM

Default Critical MASSiah

***is a leaf lover too***
Old 01-31-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
I trim my curlies back once in a while to fool the wife into thinking I'm bigger than I am .... same thing probably. Does that count?

(other than that, sounds like you saying, "only people that agree with me should anything.")

high level discourse in any language professor.

cheers
Old 01-31-2012, 03:21 AM
hempy

You are all pathetic for pulling what you did in here you yet again came into a persons thread you dont like and in a group effort trashed his thread you lot are the dregs of the canna society.

Bob i see you finally added a picture to your gallery thats not blurry you look like a kid with arms like match sticks i am surprised you can hold that can up and a bud up in the other hand lol.

You guys are something else.

GM1 there not going to stop this is there style you are left with 2 options trash there posts or leave nothing else will stop them.