Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 03:45 AM

Cool more light

I'm getting a new 200w panel soon that will replace the 400w hps in the larger closet. The two 126w cabs will be used for vegging at 18/6.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:00 AM

This will soon be the main flowering light...

I expect it to outperform the 400w HPS
Old 02-12-2012, 03:33 AM

Default Brother, brother, what's going on?

I'm expecting the new flowering panel any day. According to the specs above, it has better technology than my current panels. I'm mostly looking forward to returning the 126w cabs back to vegging, they perform way better than the CFLs I'm currently vegging with.

Last edited by HHHG; 08-03-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 PM

hey HHHG!

just got a quick question. . :what's it like working in the space,, kinda looks intense and discombobulating.. i'v never seen them lights in action before, and the pics i'v seen just trip me out. do u need another set of lights (regular household for example) set up to switch to for when u work? obviously this is less of an issue for a cupboard type set-up,, but wha about a full room? cheers buddy.. . .jj
Old 02-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondojoando View Post
hey HHHG!

just got a quick question. . :what's it like working in the space,, kinda looks intense and discombobulating.. i'v never seen them lights in action before, and the pics i'v seen just trip me out. do u need another set of lights (regular household for example) set up to switch to for when u work? obviously this is less of an issue for a cupboard type set-up,, but wha about a full room? cheers buddy.. . .jj
hard to do a full room when the lights have a footprint of 2.5 X 2.5 foot , great for small tents and closets though

some day the prices will come down , when that happens ill have led's on my walls shooting vert and led's hung above shooting horizontal , that i believe would be a good "full room" , but for now each unit needed to do that is just too costly

sorry HHHG no disrespect ment , jmo at this time and cost

peace
Old 02-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHG View Post
La Niņa #1, pictured front right, is VERY powerful. A one hitter quitter for sure and easy to overdue by smoking more than a couple bowls...
howdy , ive been researching these leds for a few years now and still cant make my mind up , but i need to give them ago as power is high and exspensive i dont sell so money is at a premium here , my mate is working in the led world for office lighting and he says soon in europe you wont be able to buy hps and so on i may have to dip into my pension pot and bite the bullet trouble is theres that many sharks selling them and that many models who do you trust with your purchase cause i think they are the future leds fuc$$ the birds inthe sky too no heat signature .peace t
Old 02-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHG View Post
This will soon be the main flowering light...

I expect it to outperform the 400w HPS
how much ? can i guess and im not being cheeky 600$ each i would like to pay 300 each in my dreams maybe . peace t
Old 02-13-2012, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondojoando View Post
do u need another set of lights (regular household for example) set up to switch to for when u work? obviously this is less of an issue for a cupboard type set-up,, but wha about a full room?[/COLOR] cheers buddy.. . .jj
I work on the plants during lights on
Old 02-13-2012, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmcd View Post
howdy , ive been researching these leds for a few years now and still cant make my mind up , but i need to give them ago as power is high and exspensive i dont sell so money is at a premium here , my mate is working in the led world for office lighting and he says soon in europe you wont be able to buy hps and so on i may have to dip into my pension pot and bite the bullet trouble is theres that many sharks selling them and that many models who do you trust with your purchase cause i think they are the future leds fuc$$ the birds inthe sky too no heat signature .peace t
I've only used the hydrogrowled brand so I can't comment on other models. Like anything, there is low end and high end. I was impressed with some grows done with their panels so I gave them a shot and have been happy so far with the investment.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Banned

HHHG. You think that thang from outter space is gonna out perform my 400w hps? Think again lol...

Game on!

Peace
GM1