Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 10:11 PM

Default I Bleed Green :)

Hey Everyone,

So I have been MIA for a while... As everyone says life gets busy, and especially around the holidays. I am glad to be back and to see some new old friendly faces starting to reappear Well I have taken 18 black widow cuts 9 of each female pheno that I found. I am waiting on them to root. I have some Pineapple Express right now 18 of those as well. 9 under each light. I will update this along the way with some peeks in mine and a few fellow collective members gardens! For now here is a picture of my 2 Pineapple Express trays. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20111128_100400.jpg (642.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20111128_100421.jpg (684.2 KB, 25 views)
Old 11-30-2011, 12:16 AM

It has been so long I feel like since I have flowered anything! I had a bug problem so I killed everything and started new from seed. I am good now no issues so far. Other then my Ph meter wanting to suck. I need to go get an expensive one that works. I kept having issues so I just went back to drops. I use seaweed and my base is dark. So now I cant use drops either lol. I am so anxious to flip these just because I want to see and smell flowers I am going to hold off I have this long another week or 2 wont hurt.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:11 AM

hi weezy, hope your well

healthy ladies you have there and a nice selection by the sounds of it.
i saw in another thread that you might be interested in spice iv'e got a pack in the fridge ready for early march next year. just wandering if you've looked at the section in the strain base, very good grow logs from devil lock and others
Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 AM

Hey Zesk,

Good to see you around and doing good Thanks for the info that will be some good reading info for later! You will def have to let us know next year how that goes. I am indeed interested in spice, but i am interested in other first. I wish I had all the space and money in the world I would grow every mr. nice strain. But then again I guess everyone probably would. Thanks for the kind words. O look the sun just came on...
Old 12-02-2011, 07:00 PM

Hey All,

Here is a little update they are all 2 weeks and 2 days into veg. I am thinking about flipping the lights soon what do yall think? There is also a shot of the first day in veg. They are a little droopy right now for some reason they start to droop around the 16th hour of light? But when the lights come back on they love it again till about the 16th hour of light I am not sure why? They also just got watered and the water was pretty cold they dont like that. Well any info or advice would be great thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20111117_071810.jpg (525.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20111202_104606.jpg (834.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20111202_104620.jpg (814.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 12-04-2011, 02:47 PM

Thats a lovely set-up you've got wheezy, so much space you lucky sod, i'm jealous.

I've got to ask after seeing the film, what makes up pineapple express and who's is it?
And what wattage are your lights?

As for the drooping at 16 hrs of light, well, thats a new one on me fella, keep your eyes-peeled.
I'd veg for another week or two personally. With all that space, the extra veg time would be well worth it come chop time.

Enjoy

Fiijan
Old 12-04-2011, 05:12 PM

Hey FT,

Thanks for the good vibes Ya this PE is from G13 labs. I am not sure of the genetics they say unknown im sure its just a marketing scheme. I have read that it is pineapple kush x trainwreck. It flowers in 56 days is a very very fast growing plant. I am running 4 600 watts in that room. Then my collective partner has a room of 4 1000 watts. I tried to wait longer but I am too anxious to flower it has been too long plus I hear these girls like to really stretch 2 to 3 times. I just flipped the lights today so I will get a pic up soon. Plus I have some og #18 and black widow pics to come soon! O and Plushberry should be ready in about a week. Much love yall
Old 12-04-2011, 06:31 PM

Thats some serious wattage between you and your mate. If you've got it, flaunt it
I'm sure there is going to be some fine looking flowers over at your end very soon, i'm in for the show!

After i'd seen the film the first thing that came into my mind was, ' i wonder how long it'll be before someone uses that name'....

Enjoy

Fijian
Old 12-04-2011, 07:00 PM

Hey FT,

Ya and just to let you know there is also supposed to be an original Pineapple express its a clone only pheno of the C-99. That plant was around before the movie I am not sure if G13 Labs got a cut of that plant and made Fem seeds with it or what. I have seen some grow logs nothing extensive, but everyone seems to love the way it grows smells and tastes
Old 12-05-2011, 04:52 PM

Hey Everyone,

Quick update picture of the 1st day of flowering.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20111205_073635.jpg (673.6 KB, 35 views)