Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 04:56 PM

Location: I live where the dolphins jump, the whales blow, the lobsters crawl and fresh tuna jump into ur boat

Weezy!! I agree. My Purple Wreck is super thin stemmed. Took a long time to veg and although the buds are fat, sticky and super fragrant, for my bucket technique, the yield isn't worth the space it takes up. I put one directly in the ground, or so I thought, but unless it's a real dominant indica pheno I have to have mislabeled it since it bears no resemblance at all to my bucket PWs. Pretty sure it's a Critical Mass that I mislabeled. Give me a shout when you get a minute bro...
Old 09-16-2014, 03:16 PM

Hey everyone this in my second round with the chem4 ok strain to grow produces well with a very strong smell. Takes ten to 11 weeks though. I snapped this picture today. Seems pistols are going to be mostly changing soon. Starting my "slow flush" tonight. This is where I water my normal amount but only use 200 or so ppm of my flowering base, until the coco runoff is below 500. Crrent runoff is like 1200 so probably about a week. Then I I'll switch to plain ro water.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140916_071016.jpg (389.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-23-2014, 06:14 PM

Putting my room back together. I should have a nice show for you guys over the next 2 months. Unfortunately I don't have any mr nice genetics this round. I do still have 5 phenos of cbd amnesia (ssh) this run will be sour lifesaver from bog seeds, and cuvee from tga subcool. Well that's all for now I'll post pictures in the next few days when the room in done and plants are a growing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (587.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-23-2014, 11:04 PM

G`day Weezy

All the best for the new year .

Looks like you`ve got some serious wattage there ?

Happy now elmer?
Old 12-24-2014, 05:43 PM

4hoods and a vert in the middle going to trellis everything pretty extensively. ill throw up a picture for Christmas if I get the plants situated. Cheers and happy holidays!
Old 12-26-2014, 03:13 AM

Here a Christmas update I promised just got thep plants here. Seems the ones I beoughtbyesterday didn't care for 1k instead of 600 so I lower the lights back to 6 today. These are the other half of the the room. All cuvee from subcool
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (885.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 02-02-2015, 03:39 AM

Hey everyone I hope all are well! I currently have been working on a lot of extraction, for medical patients in my area. I also still have my garden that I am working on. Everything is in about week 2 of flower. The cbd amnesia are being flowered in one gal pots, they will all be revegged until test results come back on the flowers. Once I get results I wil revegged my keeper. I also have bog seeds sour lifesaver and tga subcool cuvee going in the room. These are under regular lights with trellis and 7 gal pots. Well here is a picture I will update here on the next few weeks when everything gets interesting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (894.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-18-2015, 06:23 PM

Here is a little update sorry for the lack of garden up dates not really that great of a run. The next run with the keeper phenos will be documented a lot better. Snapped a few pics last night here is the cuvee and sour lifesaver. Cbd amnesia look great. Short compact good yeild have a few that smell crazy!

Old 02-18-2015, 09:45 PM

mmmmmmm Frosty.