Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Banned

Default GM1's thread

Hello. This is my thread. It has been suggested that I start one so I'll give it a try.

Many of you know that I am a huge Hempy bucket fan. Some people even think of me as a mini-Hempy but that's OK. I kind of agree with them in a way because I think Hempy buckets rock! I grow serious dank dope in them.

I'm also big on defoliation. IME defoliation increases yield. And before anyone asks, "sigh" NO I HAVEN'T DONE A SIDE BY SIDE! Well not yet anyway but I'm working on it with Jack Hairy. I wish I had the grow space to do a side by side but in my current set up it's almost impossible. But who know what the future may bring.

I know that many of my posts have been somewhat aggressive. I apologise for that. I don't mince my words. I'm brash and I give constructive criticism. I call it "tough love". It's something which I am working on, but now and again I might slip the odd "dig" now and again.

Anyway, this thread is mainly about the way I grow and treat my plants. Everyone is welcome, friend or foe, good or bad. You can even post your grow pics here if you like, it doesn't have to be about "me me me" but the whole community within MNS as a whole.

I'll have some pics up in due course. I gotta get a decent digicam first. I'm a cheap bastard so I'm gonna wait til I get my hands on a second hand one, or wait til the xmas sales.

I wanna chat about all things ganja related and not just Hempy buckets and defoliation. However, if I get bitten then don't get upset if I bite back. You've been warned lol

Peace to all and welcome to my new thread
GM1

Last edited by ganja man1; 11-26-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativaXindica View Post
B0b talking to gm1,

Me talking to B0b and others

Sometimes I sit in front of my computrer for 20 minutes thinking berfore I even start to type a response. How I'm gonna word it, what tone I wannna take.
I say what's on my mind and I say it quick, before I forget. If I regret my words afterwards, I apologise and amend my posts. We are not all the same. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I would also suggest that people use this thread to talk to/about me. That way other people's posts don't get filled up with blurb

Peace
GM1
Old 11-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Banned

great to see you started your own thread

ive recently grown some cheese in a bucket

not sure what went wrong

its hard to smoke

doesnt burn well

very harsh

has a strong cheese smell though

lol thought we could start out with some humor

peace
Old 11-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Donald Mallard

hey man ,,
good idea ,
yes ive noticed your interest in both the subjects you mention ,
great to see you furthering it all with a thread imho ,
we are all here to increase our knowlege ,
ohh and to make friends with like minded folk ..

did u check out wannagrowbigs outdoor buckets/tub , ??(they are going great)
a mate of mine used to grow them in buckets in his yard when we were all young still ,, very successful they were too ,
its a good way to go ..
Old 11-27-2011, 12:25 AM

im here......at bob that was a funny post

will be posting hempies in a few weeks.started from seed in 16oz dixie cups.once they start to take off i will post pics.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:03 AM
Donald Mallard

gee really powering along wannagrowbig ,
looks like your going to need a frame of some sort to hold that girl up ??
Old 11-27-2011, 01:45 AM

Default Hempy Tutorials

G`day GM1

Here`s something we need to keep in mind as we post .

Quote:
Hi All

I have spoken to everybody on pm and asked for all this bs to stop. If it does not I will suspend the user for 2 weeks who antagonises or joins in. Be warned .

I figured on doing so many different things to curb the disrespect on the site by several people, but it seems all the private chats mean nothing.

So people who can not resist to antagonise, join in the name calling and general disrespect as well as insulting, will no longer receive a warning...just a suspension.

If people wish to report to me about any of this then do so in the pm and I will review it before making a decision. Sorry it has come to this but it is now ridiculous and boring for me. I have no other option as you proved this clearly to me.

Noone is immuned of this...we are all equal and therefore MNS justice will now come in the way of suspensions....3 suspension will mean we do not wish to have you on our site any longer and you will be asked to leave.

Hope that is as clear as a bell?

Shantbaba
And here`s the Hempy recipe .

Quote:
To make a hempy bucket is simple all you need to do is this

Get your self a bucket any color but clear as you will end up with algy forming as the nutrients react to the light .

The size of the bucket can very from 1 gal (4lt) to 5gal (20lt) ruffly i personally like using a 10 lt bucket and have had up to 19 oz cured yield from a single bucket but it depends on the strain and given phino .

Once you have your bucket then get a drill and drill a drain hole in the side of the bucket about 2 inch from the bottom , The drain hole can be around 7/16.

And the medium i use is perlite/vermiculite at around 3 to 4 parts perlite to 1 part vermiculite.You can use volcanic rocks but personally i found the perlite / vermiculite a lot better in many ways but you can use only perlite to.

You can use coco core but you need to fill the rez with perlite or clay balls or even coco chip any thing that will allow the coco core to drain as it wicks you cant have coco core from the rez to the top because the coco core needs to be above the rez hole or at the same level so it drains in short you need to allow the coco core to work as it should if you dont it will stay to wet like mud as coco core wicks.

All you need to do now is basically add the rooted clone or seedling water with nutrient rich water and thats it,I would water it daily until the tap root and root system has headed down to the res but once you see a decent growth rate id then start to water every 2 days.

The only thing wrong with it is you need to hand water and you get run off from the drain hole thats it and as far as checking your PH well the only time you need to do that is when you mix your nutrients i like using a PH of 6.2 PH but if your water is 7ph or close then mix your nutrients as directed on the bottle and you will be in the range recommended.

and Mini Hempy ..

Hempy time lapse ...

Hempy and I may not see eye to eye a lot of the time , but props to him for sharing his method .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 11-27-2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: none lol
Old 11-27-2011, 06:26 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day GM1

Here`s something we need to keep in mind as we post .

Elmer Bud
Yes...thank you Elmer, but I'm sure that gangaman1 has read Shantibaba's post, but your insult is a timely reminder to coop, bucketbong, justanothertroll, and yourself so thanks for that

diddley/fishy

Last edited by diddley; 11-27-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:15 AM
BucketBong

Go and try and get a reaction off someone that actually cares Fiddley . How old are you mate , 12 ?
Old 11-27-2011, 07:27 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketBong View Post
Go and try and get a reaction off someone that actually cares Fiddley . How old are you mate , 12 ?
eleven if I'm a day
Closed Thread