Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I dont like you because your a troll and just like now your trolling me jack harassing me jack and a violation of the shantibaba treaty go read it.
im not harrassing you, im pointing out the truth and discrediting your lies. i know you dont like it, but you have to come to reality eventually.

im no troll, im sure shanti knows that. so you should take a step back and look what your doing.

you started a thread that was based a lie, did you not?
you apologized to everyone but elmer, the person you were trying do put down by starting the thread.

anyways, im done with your foolishness.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Banned

Well, thanks for trashing my thread trolls lol. I knew that E-Bottle and his pals would do this eventually.

Peace
GM1
Old 12-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

well it never ceases to amaze me that people do not stop fueling bickering.
If you read this thread you will see it is a perfect example once again. So now to ammend things I will stop this thread as it serves no purpose except it shows me you all cannot get along. So the new ammendment will be who ever comments on the threads and elongates the already long running feuds will all receive a suspension.
I will begin this as of now as i find it too much work to pm all of you and try to calm things diplomatically.So as an example for all of you to go by...I would ban for a week all usernames that appear from the time things go south...without bias, so take a look at the names that would be suspended.

Therefore it will make my work easier. No idol threats, everyone who comments after someone begins to take the thread away from discussion will be included in the week ban...I suggest you think about commenting on threads that are really not wrth to comment on in future or get banned.

Try to stay out of each others way...or be suspended altogether.

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Closed Thread