Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Chana Masala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
I deliberately avoided addressing anyone specifically. I'm just amazed that science holds such little value in the educational systems of so many schools these days. You started the mud slinging here not me.

And to answer your question, since the big bang. Air pressure will determine whether or not the clouds are able to release the moisture they hold.

Now be nice or you may not get the chance to learn anything else.
Thanks for finally contributing your opnion on the subject matter at hand. It only you took you 4 post of nonsense to contribute to the post.

What happened to your level of reading. I said evaporation and its relation to rain. You said there is no relation.

I am not looking from anything from you personally, but in the thread some common curtosey and non-selective answering is what I consider acceptable. Share the plant and the information that goes along with. I see the type of person you are man. A guy like you pretends on these boards, and when you pm SB, you pretend like you are this nice good soul...

You are sharing your colours here man.

You started slinging shit... but I forgot. Your shit does not stink and I can not discuss my opinion because I am not learned enough or I lack basic science skills. Then you insult Tinlee and try pawn babel fish on him. Why dont you ask him to post in his orginal language and you translate the page. Ya goof! Lots of respect to you!

High horse there GMT!

@ Tinlee

I understand what you wrote Tinelee. Makes total sense to me. Thanks for taking the time to post some love and info in the thread!

CM
Old 11-01-2011, 05:19 PM

Wow! I can't believe how controversial this subject has become. Maybe people just need to prove/disprove the matter to themselves and keep it to themselves.

When I wrote the article, I intentionally omitted a few gems of information because I thought they would come out in the discussion and I wanted others to have the chance to put a few of the pieces of the puzzle together but the thread is getting steered further and further away from any chance of that. I may have to edit my first post to warn people that all creative inspiration will be lost if they continue reading.

The most I ever heard about proper grow room air pressure is that you want 4 times as much air coming in than going out and that a little negative pressure won't hurt either. Neither piece of info came with a good explanation as to why but looking at the map, I see many instances of 1000+ hPa in places where cannabis thrives and I see practically no evidence that cannabis thrives in low pressure. I will not sit here and say 1 is better than the other, that's for you to decide but at least I have added 1 thing to the subject to help you make your own decisions and that is all I set out to do.

Those who are trying to disprove the info will not. All I have shared is evidence and some ideas pertaining to that evidence and evidence is neither right or wrong. The disinformation in this thread is y'all's. If you're looking to bust bad info, start on page 2. Look for "facts" not accompanied by links.

Something I will state as fact is that indoor plants look different than outdoor plants. It is this difference that causes me to be unsatisfied with the body of cultivation knowledge. I want to know that if my indoor looks different than my outdoor, it's because I chose it to be that way. If you have no choice in the matter, then you don't know what you're doing. This is the path to mastery, being aware of what you do not know. Copying what is known to produce good results is the best advice I've ever heard but it's a conversation to be had between an apprentice and a laborer. This thread is for people who have become frustrated by the gaps of information in the instruction manual. If this ain't you then please don't participate in this thread.

Peace.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:24 PM

whose SB and when did I pm them?
I've given lots of info on this and other boards, have you looked at my threads on any of them? I just noticed your location, I'm sure that has more to do with why youre so hostile to an englishman like myself than anything else. Yes science is important to me, far more than any superstitions or opinions will ever be. Knowledge is facts, the rest is worthless. Speculation on facts can have merit, but to post something and to misinterpret it, deliberately or through ignorance of the science it shows, does no one any favours.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:29 PM

cann, you do realise ofcourse that putting 4 times something into something than comes out of it, will always lead to an explosion dont you?
Old 11-01-2011, 05:45 PM

Hiya, GMT. It's like this, some people found there way to MNS because they heard it through the Grapevine and you have people like me who had to reverse engineer the pedigree charts of all modern cannabis to find there way here. Nothing worth a damn ever came easy for me so, yeah, I need a degree in climatology to be confident that my fans are positioned correctly. You should feel blessed if you do not wear my shoes.

Peace.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:12 PM

Ducks swim on water, and fly in the air, but they look silly when walking on land

Sorry thought you decided to turn this thread into an irrelevant posting thread then.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:36 PM

Thumbs up Fact! Altitude affects terpenoids.

Article:

Effect of Latitude and Altitude on the Terpenoid and Soluble Phenolic Composition of Juniper (Juniperus communis) Needles and Evaluation of Their Antibacterial Activity in the Boreal Zone

Effect of Latitude and Altitude on the Terpenoid and Soluble Phenolic Composition of Juniper (Juniperus communis) Needles and Evaluation of Their Antibacterial Activity in the Boreal Zone - Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (ACS Publications

Inter-Population Variability of Terpenoid Composition in
Leaves of Pistacia lentiscus L.:

http://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/16/3/2646/pdf
Old 11-02-2011, 12:29 AM

howdy cannatari

much respect to share terpene research. pleasure to read analysis to conifer with respect to terpene and resin plant species.

with respect to resin and terpene one perspective to consider variable such barometric pressure....temperature....elevation and more. such variable shape genetic variance and trait and adaption and evolution. one perspective such trait include resin cell structure and various resin gland composition and rate to fill and mature.

one perspective with respect to analysis within parameter....at how to apply with respect to you opinion vary....such nature opinion.

am interest to efficiency with respect to variety and individual preference.
such....stomata conductance....co2 assimilate efficient analysis....rate to photosynthesis....efficient water use....and more with not exclude any process to plant metabolize.

such formula to include unit Pascal.

howdy Chana Masala

much respect.

howdy GMT

much respect.

positive vibration
Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinleefloufa View Post
howdy cannatari

much respect to share terpene research. pleasure to read analysis to conifer with respect to terpene and resin plant species.

with respect to resin and terpene one perspective to consider variable such barometric pressure....temperature....elevation and more. such variable shape genetic variance and trait and adaption and evolution. one perspective such trait include resin cell structure and various resin gland composition and rate to fill and mature.

one perspective with respect to analysis within parameter....at how to apply with respect to you opinion vary....such nature opinion.

am interest to efficiency with respect to variety and individual preference.
such....stomata conductance....co2 assimilate efficient analysis....rate to photosynthesis....efficient water use....and more with not exclude any process to plant metabolize.

such formula to include unit Pascal.

howdy Chana Masala

much respect.

howdy GMT

much respect.

positive vibration
Hiya, tinleefloufa. Positive vibration. I'm also having trouble reading you. I get most of it but there's too much to interpret for us to have a detailed conversation. I have tried a few times but I just don't have the confidence to be sure about what you're trying to say. What is your native language?

Peace.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:50 AM

howdy cannatari

how you do?

pardon am difficult to discuss to you. am native language to type english....similar runa shimi.

am enjoy to read you discuss and other mns community discuss such topic. mns duck flock swim fly waddle much love together. human family....cannabis family....life family....vibration family.

positive vibration