Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Hydroponics

Post your pics of your hydroponic systems!
Heres my Ebb N Flood table . Its very simple If any one wants to know how to build one just ask cost under 50$ Thats leca pump n all.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:12 AM
bongtime

Thumbs up how do i build that system

hey Towely how are you i am interested in building your system can you send details.cheers bongtime...
Old 04-20-2007, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongtime View Post
hey Towely how are you i am interested in building your system can you send details.cheers bongtime...
Shure all you need is a Timer,rubermaid tub, 5 Gal bucket,Fountain water pump low ghp is good,Air pump ,Air stones 3/8 hose , 5/8 hose, brass fittings for both 3/8 and 5/8, Screens or filter like you see in mine to block the leca and plastic stand.

Take ur rubermaid bucket drill a hole for your 3/8 brass fitting in the middle. Hot glue it in. Drop you water pump in the 5 gal bucket and attach your hose .Clamp it down. Attach it to your brass fitting at the other end on the tub.
Add your over flow where ever you like. Drill your 5/8 hole put your 5/8 fitting in the hole and hot glue it in.Take 2 inches of 5/8 hose or so and glue it to the top on the brass fitting for an overflow. Now take more 5/8 hose connect it to the bottom of the 5/8 brass peice and send it into the 5gal bucket. Drains hooked up . Rember the idea of the over flow is incase there is to much water in the system so try to get the legnth right.
Drill small hole on the side of the 5 gal bucket for air stones air line route them in. Hook your airstones up.
Timer to water pump. Set timer.
Add leca.

Heres agood link to see what im talking abought to give you an idea how it works.

Scroll down youll see the ENF system.
http://www.simplyhydro.com/system.htm#EBB%20AND%20FLOW
Wanna know when to flood?
http://www.nutriculture.com/using_ebb.html

Last edited by Towely; 04-22-2007 at 04:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:40 PM

Looks good towely...nice and simple and probably more than efficient.

Too many people get turned off by hydro because they feel that they are going into the unknown and that hydro is very complicated....just the opposite imo.

Your pic just proves my point....it's as easy as 1-2-3.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberhausen View Post
Looks good towely...nice and simple and probably more than efficient.

Too many people get turned off by hydro because they feel that they are going into the unknown and that hydro is very complicated....just the opposite imo.

Your pic just proves my point....it's as easy as 1-2-3.
As a smoker Ive allways heard hrydro weed was better. Even though that might not be true . So when I first grew I wanted to do what was the best.
I went into hydro for my first grow I know nothing of growing in soil never done it. Dont plan it. Its very easy specaily ENF. I need not to bee there timeres do it all for me my ph is stable . I leave it allone for 2 weeks and every thing fine . Maybe needs 1/2 gal water beging of week 2.
EnF is the most forgiving type of acctive hydro there is . Its near impossible to over water.
And thanks for have a look Uber.

Im here to help if any one needs it thats what its all abought.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:05 AM

Well There is sad new I had to tear down my grow next week my 2 1/2 year old daughters coming to stay with me for the summer.
I am to worried shed eat drink somthing that would harm her.
So I put my ENF table on my second foor balcony. ENF outside heehe.
All the cloning and fogging isnt gunna happen this time I will say though the last peices of the fogger came today.
Ill post pics of that later.
As upset I am Ide give the world to my daughter and ide never be able to sleep at night if somthing happen due to my error. And I make plenty of them.

So some of you tell me how do you think theese plants will preform outdoors?

Old 05-03-2007, 07:57 PM

Hi Towely,if you do make stoned mistakes then i think you have been very sensible,respect,
Looking very healthy ,good luck when things are good to go again.
peace.

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL

Last edited by redeye24/7; 05-03-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:39 AM
hempy

Hi Towely the only problems i see with that being out doors is rain and if your now going into summer the plants will out grow there home in no time.

Maybe transplant them into pots if its the start of summer there and do a out door grow be it out door hydro grow wich can be done easly or soil only options i see mate as they will in no time out grow there erea.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:17 PM

hi towely, how the hell did you manage to grow them gigantic weed plants behind your fence.......... ........ive never seen them that size before
Old 05-04-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Cat View Post
hi towely, how the hell did you manage to grow them gigantic weed plants behind your fence.......... ........ive never seen them that size before

ur kiding right heres a pic of my last grow.