Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Hi Towely the only problems i see with that being out doors is rain and if your now going into summer the plants will out grow there home in no time.

Maybe transplant them into pots if its the start of summer there and do a out door grow be it out door hydro grow wich can be done easly or soil only options i see mate as they will in no time out grow there erea.
Im going to enduce flowering soon. There all mature. Sort out halk since theyll most likely be male.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:49 AM
JessE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post

Maybe transplant them into pots if its the start of summer there and do a out door grow be it out door hydro grow wich can be done easly or soil only options i see mate as they will in no time out grow there erea.
Good advise hempy, they should out grow the container they are in easily I agree. The result will probably be a poor yield if they make it through the season otherwise.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:59 AM
hempy

hi guys well we all do things diffrent but its the end resolts were all after and how we get there isnt realy importent.

The reson i thort to say transplant mate was i was thinking if your going to do them out doors and its only the start of summer there they will take off and out grow the container in no time but as you sed your planing on sexing so good luck with it .