Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 10:02 PM

OK guys I am about to start a 100% legal medical grow using the GH vegan line BioThrive®!!!

The proof is in the pudding

I will have pics for all to see and I will make weekly or by-weekly reports and we will find out all about this "Veganics" I keep hearing about

I will be using the BioThrive® bloom, the DiamondBlack™ and the BioMarine® as my base nutrients I will also use thrive alive B1 and Epsom salt along with RARE EARTH™ in soil 10 gal pots!

should be some tasty shit

peace!

~99

GENERAL HYDROPONICS
Old 06-18-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuahazen View Post
ECOGROW and ECOBLOOM

Non chelated mineral fertilizer... NO SALT compact and doesn't stink, and not a potential biohazard. The best for HAZE
Hi Joshua,
This is what I used in 81 and 82 if it is the same company/product. Dry/granular stuff, right?
I used to hike in a couple of miles twice a week with 10 gallons of that stuff pre-mixed in a USGI 2 strap duffle bag. Oh to be a teenager again :-)
Used it to feed my girls in 5 gallon buckets. Mix was 25% Pearlite, 25% vermiculite, 25% black cow brand composted manure, 25% peat moss.
No PH adjustment ever needed.
By the end of the season, there was a LOT of salt buildup on the top of the "soil" mix.
It didn't like to dissolve in the mixing jugs either. Almost always could see the granules settled at the bottom.
Like I said, these were EARLY days for that kind of thing, especially in my part of the country.
I had multiple pure indica strains, landrace Thai, Laotian and Mex strains, thai/afghani hybrids, even grew an amazing kush plant from Mt. Shasta California in 1982. Completely different from my normal indicas.
One of my partners ripped us off a week or so before harvest that year . . . never got to taste it and lost all the crosses I made on it.

Sorry for the off topic ramble.
About to start my first grow in 25 years. Starting off with GH flora line, 3 part, no "magic sauce". T5 BadBoys in low ceilings, homemade aero-flow tubes.

Wish me luck
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM

Default Guano bowls

Nothing beats a high phosphorus/potassium Bat Guano for adding Flavor and packing on the resin.