Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 09:09 PM

Canna Aqua for me, used quite a few others but this has been the best by far in NFT set-up. Vita-link is alright too....
Old 05-19-2011, 09:32 PM

I wonder what Shanti uses
Old 05-21-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codadoc View Post
I wonder what Shanti uses
ooo i likey this one cant seem to find any info on what shanti uses and id love to know what makes those greenhouse monsters hes got rockin on his strain page i need a giant shark
Old 05-21-2011, 09:06 AM

tried a lot of different nutes over the years both hydro and soil but so far the whole canna range have performed the best, tasted the best and felt very confident using em.. very easy to use.. bio bizz is also up there for tasty end produce but the best iv ever smoked was done by some old hippy who uses his own organic worm juice and cast and makes his own teas with seaweed,home made fish emulsion,rainwater and a whole lot of love.... gotta love the hippys mannnnn
Old 05-21-2011, 06:31 PM

love the hippies maybe Shanti will clue us in one day he is very kind with knowledge!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:45 AM

I bet shanti uses his own compost piles and teas..His grows are far too large Id think to be using bottled nutes but what do i know.

If money is not an issue and you want ease of use I would use Advanced nutrients conniseur on the chem side of things...one part and yields very well...botanicare cns17 is also a great commercial option as it is only one bottle but i dont think it would yield as high as conni.

For organic bottled nutes I personally use Canna Bio flores with the boost, budswel and bloombastic and havent seen better results yet (humic acid, mychoraza and enzymes also).. The General organics line should be comparable since both are veganic, gonna try it outdoor.

I would venture to guess, the best possible nutes a plant could use would be from house and gardens entire line (canna copied house and garden)...very expensive but no doubt top of the line nutes..yet to try this one...I know it is chemical but is derived from many natural sources.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:58 PM

Default composts

anerobic compost converted to thermophilic compost, fed to worms, to make worm compost, each stage of composting has a different quality to offer your microbeasties in the soil which offer their exudates to your plants which accept them gratefully. Im learning every day how to be a better macro organism for my micro organisms lol.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:28 AM

know a guy with his own wormery who feeds his worms seaweed one feed then raw fish waste the next and a few veggie scraps and now he dont need fishmix or alga-mic.. recons the liquid waste they produce is now out performing store bought feeds and his buds really do love the stuff
Old 06-03-2011, 06:10 AM

Default Bio-Bizz is NOT general hydro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
General Organics from GH

Used to be "Bio-Bizz"

Gave me the tastiest plants ever. It was the first bottled nutes I've ever used and nothing has compared since.
gen. hydro is one firm,and BIO-BIZZ B.v. is completely another
G.H. never did and never will own B.B.
since G.H. is from states,they only was selling Bio-Bizz together in U.S.(info directly from bio-bizz wwo (chat))
and Gen.Organics is G.H.'s org line...
and i use gen hydro flora but would like to try others...
Old 06-03-2011, 07:34 PM

have used GH organic line with good results. flowered small plants under t 5floros. good resin and aroma production. also had good bud density. was happy with results. used R/o water and no PH adjustments. feed water feed. recieved qt samples of the whole line up 8 bottles. still have some left . will use for my Critaical Haze that I just germed.