Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 05:02 PM

Default DNA Skunk Train

I am using Pro-Mix HP Soil.
I am using the complete Ionic line of nutrients. The shedule is here: http://www.growthtechnology.com/inst...chedule-sc.asp

The seeds were obtained thru the free giveaway promotion.

The OG18 I was most excited about turned out all males. The breeder pack netted me 3 Sleestack x Las Vegas Cheese, 2 Kushberry x Las Vegas Cheese,
1 Kandy Kush x Las Vegas Cheese and 1 L.A. Con x Las Vegas Cheese.
In the background theres some Hazey hybrids I got last year from Shanti..

Last edited by element420; 01-14-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:17 PM

Default Pink Stem is Kandy Kush, Pic of 2 buds is Sleestack

Old 01-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Old 01-14-2011, 05:20 PM

Ill post individual plant pics next week.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 PM

Hallo, not bad looking tops ya got there" - i was given some fem seed off these dna characters not long ago, kandy kush og/ LA woman' they grew stretchy looking, simillar to some of yours really,

Can you tell me much about DNA seeds,?

I dont think they have the whole selection concept figured out yet, i wish i could ask them with out any of it being taken to heart of course, perhaps someone else can enlighten a bambi deer like myself what dna genetics is about''

Links to various threads Ive previously written on the forums here - ie: - On breeding pink skunks/
old super skunk hybrid - Medicinal type -

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6918-breeding-pink-skunks.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/16-bud-sh...ldt-cross.html
Old 01-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Resinfinger

Bambi DNA genetics are 2 guys from Cali that went to the dam with some "elite" cuts. They have had alot of success there. Someone can probably tell ya more but that's it in a nutshell.

I've grown there purple wreck, x18 fem, la con, and a few others I can't remember. I found a very nice pheno of the pw. I actually still grow the cut.

E420 I received these all and was wondering how they were. What's your thoughts on them so far?
Old 01-15-2011, 12:13 AM

Default DNa

I also had great Purplewreck pheno reg Good stuff I kept it for almost 3 years untill attack of the mite's made me let her go was great indoor and early outdoors.

Last edited by tommy2js; 01-15-2011 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resinfinger View Post
Bambi DNA genetics are 2 guys from Cali that went to the dam with some "elite" cuts. They have had alot of success there. Someone can probably tell ya more but that's it in a nutshell.

I've grown there purple wreck, x18 fem, la con, and a few others I can't remember. I found a very nice pheno of the pw. I actually still grow the cut.

E420 I received these all and was wondering how they were. What's your thoughts on them so far?
What did you think of the LA Confidential? I've been seriously considering this strain.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:55 AM

Looking great brother!!! but honestly, as an answer to DNA conversation (will enjoy seeing how this comes out, looks great)I have grown Sharksbreath. Rocklock, LA Con., Lemon Skunk, LA Women, & Choalope. They also have Reserva Privada where i belive you see their cali influence and ive grown kandy kush, og18, headband, Bubba/Sour D (1 time offer)and OG Kush the only ones i would recomend are OG, headband & chocalope. Im not to stoked on the way the breed their feminized seeds after talking with them at cannabis cup. I mean i lived and grew in nor cal for five years and if someone told me to grow most of those strains i would have been pretty upset when finished. But may just not be my preferance. Plus i have so many beter seeds/cuts of og hybrids etc... So DNA is pretty low on my list.

Last edited by sensisansei; 01-16-2011 at 06:01 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:30 AM
british_hempire

Some of DNA's stuff is good, some is crap, good luck with your search, you should find something nice, the OG18 has a good rep.