Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 10:17 PM

Nice work matt. I have been running the purple kush x appalachia for a while now. I just got me a nice afgooey x lemon thai that leans more towards the lemon thai. The white x malawi I want bad .

sp
Old 12-22-2010, 01:01 AM

so have you run the lemon thai on it's own, southpaw? she is another i had outdoors last season and had some herm problems with it. this past summer was brutal in the midwest, one of the harshest i can recall and some of these hybs are not that tough. peace-biteme
Old 12-22-2010, 01:41 AM

Hey biteme,
I haven't flowered her yet, she is sitting in veg waiting her turn. Good tip on the hermie info. I will keep an eye out for it.

sp
Old 12-22-2010, 01:46 AM

is the lemon thai you're referring to the Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai or the ...is it Koh Samui or Koh CHang Lemon Thai...?
Old 12-22-2010, 06:24 PM

i will speak up, and probably for southpaw as well, and tell you these are fgens of the dutch flowers mix. and just so i not unduly alarm anyone, i believe my herm probs with this lt were more weather related than anything cause my past summer was about as ugly of a summer that i can remember. a beautiful autumn really saved the deal for the second year in a row cause if you would have taken a look at some of my plants the middle of august, it would've made you gag. and especially so considering some of the genetics within and the fact that i had witnessed what they are capable of in a typical season. world climate is changing. peace-biteme
Old 12-22-2010, 09:44 PM

Hey matt,
what I got is from Bodhi. However, he did use DF LT to cross to an Afgooey. I don't know much more about it than that since every time I have inquired about the specific lineage, I never got a clear answer.

Now the female I have looks like a small thai x-mas tree. I have cracked four of these 2 at a time. The first two were both female but they autoflowered, so they had to go.

The last two grew out very nice, one was a male that was very afgooey dom and a female that is clearly LT dom. This female has very tight internodal spacing with a lot of branches. She also smells like gardenias in veg so far which I am not used to but is a welcome scent.

I will be flowering her indoors but I will keep a close eye on her for any ladyboy tendencies.

sp
Old 12-22-2010, 10:37 PM

The Dutch Flowers that Bodhi Released was I believe an F3 or F4 indica selection. I know Motarebel had...I'm guessing Hazeman select for the Sativa traits of Lemon Thai from Dutchflowers and those beans are out there as well.

I'm growing both sets right now to see what IU can do with them - I've had lotsa good luck with Dutch Flowers stuff in the past, however I just tried cracking some Dutch Flowers Mighty Haze Candy from Oldhand and none of them cracked. huge bummer. Woulda been nice to use those and my Airborne G13 to create a new Ghaze.

I just had the oddest thing happen. I just purchased some more neville's Haze seeds...I saw someone was growing them on here in a tropical climate so I figured..well maybe he'll like these to grow in that climate and I can get enjoyment watching them grown there.. offered to him and got chewed out. Wow. Tough Crowd. I guess being nice makes people think I must be a cop or something LOL.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:00 AM

not sure how bohdi came up with his lt, but i can just about swear that motarebel sourced his from the same place as me. a former breeder by the name of egbc or greens copped the lemon thai from dutch flowers and made it his flagship strain for quite some time and mine came from him. egbc sold quite a bit of motarebel's gear right along with his own. there were supposed to be two phenos, a sativa and an indy but i never noticed a great deal of difference? peace-biteme
Old 12-23-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
not sure how bohdi came up with his lt, but i can just about swear that motarebel sourced his from the same place as me. a former breeder by the name of egbc or greens copped the lemon thai from dutch flowers and made it his flagship strain for quite some time and mine came from him. egbc sold quite a bit of motarebel's gear right along with his own. there were supposed to be two phenos, a sativa and an indy but i never noticed a great deal of difference? peace-biteme
Right on biteme, thanks for the info.

sp
Old 12-30-2010, 06:58 PM

and fyi, just noticed today a newer member signed on as bohdi and was wondering if it is our breeder? but i have noted other online bohdis as well. peace-biteme