Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Billy Liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
nice plants nutella and billy but if you don't mind, i will ponder my initial opinion of the he/she before speaking.

my real question is where is heath posting his garden these days? i'm guessing it is a brit site i seldom visit? peace-biteme
Heath likes to take rest from forums now, because thats what happens when you get old..... LOL....
But I've seen some pics and I think he's been doing something different with aeroflo's....
Peace
BL
Ps anyone else have trouble with g-strings twisting up in your arse hairs? Hehee....
Old 12-04-2010, 01:33 AM

g strings twisting your arse hairs? man, you are old skool!! these days the ass is clean shaven and you are wearing butt floss. if you want to play with the hot crews, update your shit to the 21st century. peace-biteme
Old 12-04-2010, 12:05 PM

Lmao, I am abit worried for you lot.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Billy Liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidrain View Post
Lmao, I am abit worried for you lot.
Small towns of England have strange cultures mate, Cross Dressing and Inbreeding are just the tip of the iceberg.... LOL.

Quote:
originally posted by biteme
g strings twisting your arse hairs? man, you are old skool!! these days the ass is clean shaven and you are wearing butt floss. if you want to play with the hot crews, update your shit to the 21st century. peace-biteme
You'e obviously one of those city boys biteme......

peace
BL
Old 12-04-2010, 01:51 PM

Ctrl end on page 3 lol

That #1 looks lovely with some beautiful colour, is she always like that or is it temp related?

Looks the biz
Old 12-04-2010, 02:07 PM

acidrain i was getting worried for you m8 looking in the thread and not posting, thanks for joining us

#1 is hard to describe bertie, the temps in the room are really cold just now m8 but the only thing its really affecting is the fan leaves as they are starting to go a little purple as all the buds are the same, no change with them as in colour, will get up a few more pics on monday night of the #1, will make sure they are better pics as well with no other lights on, cant wait until that shit comes down, i got 1oz of maroc today and about 4g of green to tide me over until its ready and i will be making bubble this week as well so i should be cool until it ready thanks for stopping in bertie .
Old 12-04-2010, 02:13 PM

You're doing well nut, i'm on a wee q of cured green...must be 6mth+ plus but got me spongled lol i just about managed 1 pipe of her...lightweight

Yeah i like the colours, this time of year does produce some lovely bud

Looks excellent m8
Old 12-04-2010, 02:19 PM

cheers m8 but the maroc cost 8.75p a gram lol, its better than no green m8 and that other shit that go's about but i will just be replacing it so it will tide me over lovely m8 until other shit is ready, the green i got was a bit of green crack from the U.S and some ATF as well not much m8 and it will be finished for tomorrow but its really nice weed.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:42 PM

That moroc is nice m8, bubble's better though

I'm worried m8 you're getting on that green crack a bit too much...dont wanna catch u sat in a white vest rocking back & forwards on the kerb with a glass pipe of green offering to suck people off for a cheeseburger lmao

What is that green crack anyway?

& atf? alaskan thunderfuck? hows that?

Happy smoking bro, gonna hit a bit in a wee while lol that'll be me for the night
Old 12-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Billy Liar

sounds like bertie don't smoke too much... Tash get in the way???? lol
Peace
BL