Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I sed all i really had to say to japfreek mate but knew soon as i saw him log in this would follow he started on me
Once again total bullshit, I didn't say shit to you, I made a post after yours and you with your ego thought I was talking shit about you. Get over yourself, that comment was about half a dozen posts in that thread.

I didn't say shit to you but your first post here directed towards me was this

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I see your still out to express your intellect japfreek i would of thort you would of left your smart ass hat at icmag mate.
Are you senile now as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
peoples grows have suffered and failed due to people like japfreek
Bullshit, nobody's grow has ever failed because of me. Why even throw that kind of shit man? You are sad and weak sauce to the extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
i see this as this is my last port of call i posted it openly if i leave this site i wont be joining or re posting on line agine.
Drama Queen

Last edited by Japanfreak; 11-22-2010 at 08:04 AM.
  #22  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Doobz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,604
Default

cmon dudes.. this kinda crap stinks..

Hempy mate.. You say shanti is a good friend of yours yet you find it okay to take a shit on his front porch.. Look at the mess your making!

Leave it out will you mate.. Why do you feel the need to attack new users?
__________________
Doobz does Nordle In Soil
Doobz does Nordle In Hydro

Its Nice To Be Important.. But Its More Important To Be Nice..
  #23  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:16 AM
hempy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
Once again total bullshit, I didn't say shit to you, I made a post after yours and you with your ego thought I was talking shit about you. Get over yourself, that comment was about half a dozen posts in that thread.

I didn't say shit to you but your first post here directed towards me was this



Are you senile now as well?
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=5206&page=6

Bullshit, nobody's grow has ever failed because of me. Why even throw that kind of shit man? You are sad and weak sauce to the extreme.[/QUOTE]

Let them wilt
before re feeding feed once a week only give them water till there roots hit the rez and more your kidding your selfs i received lots of pms from people that had grows failing or failed from deltas info at docs alone it was sicking and others posting on the boards you think your advice is helpful think agine now stop posting i will to i am over it.


You want to shear the info do so but do it right dont give bad info i dont think thats to much to ask for and what people would expect from you.
  #24  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:25 AM
hempy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobz View Post
cmon dudes.. this kinda crap stinks..

Hempy mate.. You say shanti is a good friend of yours yet you find it okay to take a shit on his front porch.. Look at the mess your making!

Leave it out will you mate.. Why do you feel the need to attack new users?
Go back to your mates sk1 post mate dont draw your sward and just point it at me alone do it even handed in future.
  #25  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Doobz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Go back to your mates sk1 post mate dont draw your sward and just point it at me alone do it even handed in future.
What are you going on about? What has this got to do with you attacking new users?

E2a: Are you trying to stop new users from coming here? Because they will stop if this kinda crap continues. Its not nice to read. It takes the focus away from the real reason why we are here.
__________________
Doobz does Nordle In Soil
Doobz does Nordle In Hydro

Its Nice To Be Important.. But Its More Important To Be Nice..

Last edited by Doobz; 11-22-2010 at 08:42 AM.
  #26  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 399
Default

Yeah Hempy, I tell new growers to wait till they see that their plants need water because I think a lot of people over water. But hey nobody's grow has ever failed by letting their plants wilt a little bit, not like I'm telling people to let their plants wilt for days.

But this is the net, you can give your advice anywhere you want and disagree anytime you want.

That's got nothing to do with your problem with me, it's just your ego man. The first time you ever spoke to me was after I made a joke about your fits.....like the one you're throwing now.
  #27  
Old 11-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 399
Default

This is the post that got Hempy all pissed off this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
I'm going to post in this thread in the hopes that it dies out.
People were keeping a thread that they all agreed they wanted dead alive by posting in it. Sometimes I say things in a nonsical way, Hempy was just looking for a reason to go old guy hulk on me.

  #28  
Old 11-22-2010, 11:03 AM
badrabbit's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 709
Default

By the way, if you go to your mns account settings and edit your "friends" list, you will find a very useful "ignore" function that will ensure that certain users posts do not even appear in your reading ....

I've found removing one particular member has improved my experience greatly!

cheers,
rabbit
  #29  
Old 11-22-2010, 11:05 AM
hempy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobz View Post
What are you going on about? What has this got to do with you attacking new users?

E2a: Are you trying to stop new users from coming here? Because they will stop if this kinda crap continues. Its not nice to read. It takes the focus away from the real reason why we are here.
What i am going on about Doobz is clear as day lite dont tell me what i need to be doing we clear so far and why is it you just let japfreek conduct him self any way he sees fit yet say nothing to him who do you think you are you going to ban me or tell me what i should be posting or smoking grow up.

Originally Posted by Doobz View Post
dr Rockster. Well said mate..


I believe in this day and age there is so much BS floating around that sometimes its easy to put a wolf into a sheep's clothing. I presume that is the case re: hempy

I personally enjoy reading your work over at breedbay and I am glad you have brought your work over here to share with us at Mr.Nice..

Stay Cool,
Doobz


Comical this site is going down hill and its not from the likes of me i take full responsibility for my actions time you and the rest of you little clics do the same sister Teresa her self ( Doobz) speaks yet throws a boot in when it fits there agenda please you want to be all mystical and peace loving i suggest you deal it out in even amounts i am full try eating some your self and give some to your mates.
  #30  
Old 11-22-2010, 11:11 AM
budding grower's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 138
Default

Hempy sure can be a big cry baby hypocrite, chill old man and don't let the whippersnappers work you up we don't you threatening to leave again.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL