Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:41 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
lol, yeah you got no ego problems

Yes it's true, many people don't like me. I tend to speak my mind and I'm honest, not a very popular thing on pot boards. Being popular is not my goal.

So you spent all that time to prove what exactly? That some people don't love me?
I did not spend to much time at all what i showed was not that people dont like you more you honestly have a lot to lorne even in a simple method as my one is.

Japanfreakier quotes

Who knows, he might have just tried 2 inches and it worked so he stuck with it.

I would think that you would want your plants to be able to drink up whatever amount of water in a certain amount of time and with 2 inches it takes my plants over a week, 3 inches would take close to two.

Yeah, run-off is so complicated.

I only have to water a little less than once a week.

08-20-2010, 04:14 AM lol, it was a joke. Holy shit guy lose the attitude. Not like filling a bucket with medium was anything new when you did it. Same method has come out of many areas of the world and except for you nobody else named it after themselves.

Right now I have some planters on my balcony with drain holes pre-drilled into their sides. Sell them everywhere here in Japan. Would you like thanks from the Japanese as well?

Guess we'll see you sometime at another site someday and the cycle will repeat.

Method? Watering and feeding your plants just like you would in soil? You method? Do you know how many people around the world do the same thing just by letting their collection dish fill with water? I wouldn't call that your method, I'd call it growing, but you can call it your method if you wish.

I know, you just kept using the name everywhere and have this huge attitude that has gone to your head. I don't care about your history, I don't care about other sites politics. You attitude sucks though.

Hold up there, a few pages back you went into a rant blaming me for you leaving, saying I'm more or less what's wrong about this community because I made a joke. You then went on to insult me again and again and you don't know shit about me guy, you don't know how many thousands of people I've helped, how many people I've set up here in Japan so don't lecture me about anything ok?

So if what you call treating people like shit is saying, "maybe somebody asked him about adding air-stones" then you are totally whacked out of your mind to go along with that monster ego you have. Maybe find a site of total nubes, that seems to be more to your liking.

What really sucks about these kinds of sites are people like you, the good thing is you've already said everything you're ever going to say to help people, the rest is just attitude and it's boring.

guanito don't really feed them for a couple of weeks.
the rapid rooter plugs have something in them already.
you can mix up half strength grow to use every third watering.
you have to see how often they need watering.
most common mistake is over-nuting for sure.
all the girls are different
get to know them!

takes a long time - a lifetime!

Japs advice You'll know when if you wait.

every few days till the roots reach the bottom of your container, you'll know when they do because there will be a marked improvement in their health. Once this happens only feed them when they need it, don't stick to time tables, feed them when your plants look thristy, for me about once a week.

Hempy is the guy who introduced the style to the cannabis growing community for the most part and that's why it's known as Hempy Buckets, there is no confusion about that.

I just the recipe on the back of the bottles which ever one that is. Bottom line is that just about anything works but hempy plants for some reason can take a higher strength than other styles in my experience.

I don't really care what Hempy does. Other people have been around a long time as well and every person grows a little differently. If you want to blindly follow people that's up to you, I actually try shit in my garden, try watering more, try watering less and so on, every other day wasn't best for me. Experience, your own, not other's.

If I wanted to water every other day I'd get rid of the hempy bucket and just use a normal soil pot which drains out the bottom.

What's to straighten out? Speak from your own experience or don't speak at all.

ol, who proved it? Certainly not you, certainly not Hempy ( sorry guy, he's not the biggest producer by far....not by far).

Look I understand that you respect the man, and that's fine, but he's not that final word on growing, and not even the final word on this style of growing.

On my better grows I get about 0.8 gpw using only gh nutes and epsome. No co2, no boosters, no RO water. Just tap water and gh 3 part about once a week. So unless you are killing my yields you might want to reconsider this idea that something has been proved to you to be more successful.

We aren't agreeing to disagree on anything here, you made a false claim that you can't back up. End of story.

For new growers to this style, don't let anybody tell you shit about what feeding schedule is best, there is only what's best for your garden. Try a few schedules out and learn to read what your plants are telling you. Every garden is different.

Just like in soil, cannabis likes it a bit on the dry side. Since you grew in soil you know how they look if they want or need water, same thing in hempy.

If the DO was very low than you'd have problems I'd think but with perlite that's not a problem because it's so porous. As far as I know I'm the only person who has been able to get root rot in hempy, but I grow in extreme temps in the summer, close to 40C, and I used the regular mix of P&V and watered too much, every few days. So my personal experience tells me t]hat over watering is actually riskier than letting your medium dry out. Even so I was able to finish the crop and actually got a good yield, in dwc I'm sure I would have lost the crop because the rot spreads quicker it seems.

So I really think it comes down to what medium you use and how much air it can trap.

Like i sed people like delta and you have this massive need to feel important fine go for it but atlest know what your on about i honestly wish that i keepet this method of growing privet not because i dont like to shear but more the grief it has caused me by people like you and delta and a few more have given the wrong info out only so you put your spin on it wilting plants before re feeding feeding plants only water for weeks and weeks and it goes on i am horrified and sad to honestly see this even the insults directed towards me i can live with but peoples grows failing and people not getting the full potential from there plants in this method because of people like you makes me angry.

Last edited by hempy; 11-22-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Banned

lol, what's your point? That you're a better grower than me? Well I would certainly hope so if you've been growing longer than I've been alive

It all comes down to you not getting the respect you think you deserve, and like I've already said, you've never given me anything in your character to respect, just laugh at.

And to think that you are the final word on growing is just really really funny there, nope no ego.

Last edited by Japanfreak; 11-22-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:55 AM

Can I suggest ?,

taking this to PM?.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by "#" View Post
Can I suggest ?,

taking this to PM?.
He doesn't want to do this in PM, what he wants is to insult me in a pussy round about way very publicly because he's a baby with a monster ego. Going out of his way to bring fights from other sites here and then telling me to start fresh here. Fucking pussy and liar.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Banned

So what's the point of this thread Hempy. You claim I said shit I never said, all the shit you linked says exactly what I said they did. I don't think you're all that and you got an ego problem. I didn't say your plants were shit (although you said mine were), I didn't say you were a bad grower (although you said I was). So besides you got your panties bunched up again what's the point of this thread?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Kangativa

Kill this thread you guys.....its a no win situation.
Respect what Shanti does here and take it elswhere.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:22 AM

hempy just ignore the douche bag you have more meaningful info to post....japenfreak you seem like an instigator...get a life and stop nipping at hempys ankles like an annoying chihuahua, post something constructive

groundation- throwing stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LixZNdUgMhk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chihuahua_Bark.jpg (45.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
hempy just ignore the douche bag you have more meaningful info to post....japenfreak you seem like an instigator...get a life and stop nipping at hempys ankles like an annoying chihuahua, post something constructive
Like you there? Man all you guys think you're shit don't stink. Who made this thread dipshit?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:38 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangativa View Post
Kill this thread you guys.....its a no win situation.
Respect what Shanti does here and take it elswhere.
I sed all i really had to say to japfreek mate but knew soon as i saw him log in this would follow he started on me and i felt i had to say this as peoples grows have suffered and failed due to people like japfreek and delta all across the web i see this as this is my last port of call i posted it openly if i leave this site i wont be joining or re posting on line agine.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Kangativa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I sed all i really had to say to japfreek mate but knew soon as i saw him log in this would follow he started on me and i felt i had to say this as peoples grows have suffered and failed due to people like japfreek and delta all across the web i see this as this is my last port of call i posted it openly if i leave this site i wont be joining or re posting on line agine.
I know mate....But really it is not worth it. There are people who know what you have done and doing and really mate they are the only ones who count.
Closed Thread