Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
Attack the wrong guy here support the wrong guy there. Insult as many people as possible. So what's your price Stardust, a packet of seeds? No doubt you're a nasty piece of work in your daily life, but to make an effort, I'm sure they are rewarding you. It would be much though, you're not worth it.
Go Away!
N.
Nevil why do you have to come to another thread to insult people? Grow up man.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cheese View Post
had to pay my respect! i knw what the punishment is in japan for growing! you got big cahonas! lol.. respect ......mrc
Thanks. Yeah not a country to be caught with weed. Up to 2 years for a joint 10 for growing. But it's a hard country to take without weed, all the people hustle and bustle.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:55 PM
ziggystardustz

A packet of seeds? from whom may i be so bold as to enquire nevil.
I have only once purchased seeds when in amsterdam years ago and ill not part with my money ever again to such robbing bastards
I grow mj and guess what i give it all away free to friends and family members and keep a little for myself should i feel the urge to have a joint.
My latest crop 4 x plants chopped to date around 33 oz dry.
Do you give your seeds away for free i think not.
Ziggystardustz

Last edited by ziggystardustz; 01-09-2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:59 PM

i knw yea, had a very good friend live in tokyo for a bit, the price for an ounce is just ridiculous! sure makes the risk worth it! lol... you not fort about growing dwc?? ud double your yeilds.. mrc
Old 01-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Banned

I've done dwc before but the summers are so hot here in Japan that I had to cool it with an aquarium chiller so I switched to this style. Homes and apartments here don't have as much juice as overseas. I only have 30 amps to play with.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggystardustz View Post
Fyi i dont give a rats ass about most people cept family and close friends and cannabis dont float my boat like most cunts here who rely on the holy grail of marijuana to daily get them through in their lame lives.
Lol
Ziggystardustz
So why the fuck are you posting here then? Looking at yer profile pic seems to indicate that you are a punk ass whiner who should be better at home with Captain Kangaroo!
Damn but a bloke with so few posts.....mmmm.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggystardustz View Post
A packet of seeds? from whom may i be so bold as to enquire nevil.
i think it was an offer from nevil ziggy but i might be wrong,lol, think it was a polite way of asking you to piss off if im reading things correctly and a free packet of seeds as part of the deal i would maybe push for 2 packets if i was you lol but im not too sure the offer still stands after the other thread that was made but its maybe worth a try
Old 01-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Breeder

Nah, I not giving him anything.
N.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:16 AM

I think Nevil would be well advised to lean on the moderators button with ZiggyBullDustz and send him to Norfolk Island for a wee break.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
Nah, I not giving him anything.
N.
you went and fucked that 1 right up ziggy lol, free packet of seeds was on offer before the other thread got started and now the offer has been took back, no point in trying to push for the 2 packets now ziggy i think, not even getting the 1 packet now ffs,
Closed Thread