Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 06:02 AM
hempy

I can back it up trust me on this ask Neville who has been in the industry a long time ask him if this was used years ago to grow the answear would be NO i bet iv grow with this longer than you been alive i am tired of people like you.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
japfreek like i sed 1 page over stop talking complete shit and it will be resolved i only posted as you could not help your self and had to be the dick head most have come to know you as stop posting to me and i will you keep posting complete shit i will respond balls in your curt.
I think I need a translator because you aren't making any sense to me. Unless you think my pointing out that similar things have been sold in Japan for decades is talking shit. Is that what you are so upset about? Sorry man, those are the facts. Sorry, but it's got nothing to do with you. Dwc, bubblers, oxy-pots. things are called differently the world over. Hempy, easy grow buckets and so on.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
I can back it up trust me on this ask Neville who has been in the industry a long time ask him if this was used years ago to grow the answear would be NO i bet iv grow with this longer than you been alive i am tired of people like you.
Dude I just told you they've been sold here in Japan for decades, why would somebody go ask Nevil? Unless of course he's done a lot of shopping here in Japan in which case he can back-me up, they are sold all over, different makers and shapes.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:06 AM

Fuck You Japanfreak...

Do you understand that.

Peace.

K.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Banned

Of course I do, just don't care and that shouldn't bother you, but it does apparently.

Try relaxing.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:11 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
I've asked them to stop but I don't think they want to. They would rather start shit and hope that I get banned. All I want is for them to leave me alone. I don't think I've ever made a post in any thread Hempy has ever made besides the one he made for me to talk shit about me, I could be wrong, I'm not anal about remembering things like that. I'd be more than happy if he just left my thread.
You started this not me im happy to stop and in all honesty i dont want you to get banned this site it is for every one in all honesty i loved this site but see it changing to something i am not liking so you need to understand japfreek you wont get a free ride by calling me a fucken thief or a lier trust me even if i leave this site i will re join any site just to tear you a new ass hole if i read this shit from you or any person at any site its lies and i dont like being called a lier or a thief its my fucken right to defend my self from slander so you can end it and i will also or you dont wont to fine i will go till my last breath your choice to make.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:17 AM

Hempy,

Let him dribbles his bullshit...

He is a devil's reject.

Peace.

K.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
you wont get a free ride by calling me a fucken thief or a lier
I never once said you were either...well you do say shit that isn't true a lot but I accept that's not an honest mistake, you just don't bother to slow down enough.

I know you had no idea that the easy grower buckets have been sold in Japan for decades. Now that you know you can fit it into your "history" if you see the need. I don't care. I've never been worried about your history or stories.

I never said your advice was bad, never said your style of growing was bad. I have said you are not the best grower I've seen or is known on the net and you've taken that very poorly I understand but holy shit guy, you're totally tripping and I honestly don't know what to tell you. You're throwing insults and calling me names left and right and I'm supposed to do what? Just let you come into my grow thread and attack me because you got your panties twisted?

Dude you said my advice kills plants all I did was hold up a pic of my un-dead plants. Relax.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashrocks View Post
He is a devil's reject.
Am I in your thread calling you a reject?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:28 AM

question to todays opponents....

does arguing so much kill your high like it does mine?

just by reading, im tense... i cant imagine you fellas there typin, gettin all into it.... seems anguishing and not pleasant-high-inducing.... my 2 cents

love an respect

Closed Thread