Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 05:40 AM
hempy

The ssh was grown in 100% perlite you forget jap freek that in 2002 it was posted at cw growers all over the world had not seen any thing like it your attempt as of deltas and a few other is week no back bone like you lot just showing how pathetic and inexperience you are.

like i sed japfreek i can back all my claims up you can not all your proving is how much of a motivation you and a few others have in not liking me tuff build a bridge to reality and clim over it.

Save your energy on more important things like getting more yield from your plants is my advice.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Banned

"you forget jap freek that in 2002 it was posted at cw growers all over the world had not seen any thing like it"

lol, dude that's like one of those western scientists declaring that they've discovered a new monkey that was known by locals or something. Congrats, nobody you talked to knew about it. Get it through your head, we're a small community. If any of the people had bothered to go to the local home center here in Japan they would have seen them sold, but like you say, back in 2002 some growers didn't know about it.

Hempy I got nothing against you, I think you're cute. You certainly seem to have something against me though, trolling me in my thread because I pointed out that my plants aren't dead.

Last edited by Japanfreak; 01-09-2011 at 05:49 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
pictures speech louder than wards so will let these speech for me.
The first photo, is that another fantasy role playing game that you & jesse like to engage in, or are you sending more come get me pictures to nev ?

You're a sad man hempy, you claim to be close to 60 yet look how you act lmao

Jesse, why don't you write an article on japanfreak or better yet make an internet video lmao you know like the 1 where you challenged some mod on a forum to a boxing match pmsl jesse issuing online video challenges for a boxing fight on youtube lmao & you talk about hardcore drugs & japanfreak losing his mind lmao wonder if he'll challenge you to a boxing duel lmao perhaps he'll be too intimidated by you both
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hempy_&_jesse_fantasy_work_shop.jpg (5.4 KB, 65 views)
Old 01-09-2011, 05:53 AM

Here comes our Auguste...

B_h is rather our whiteface character.

Soon MNS is going to open a circus.

Peace.

K.
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
"you forget jap freek that in 2002 it was posted at cw growers all over the world had not seen any thing like it"

lol, dude that's like one of those western scientists declaring that they've discovered a new monkey that was known by locals or something. Congrats, nobody you talked to knew about it. Get it through your head, we're a small community. If any of the people had bothered to go to the local home center here in Japan they would have seen them sold, but like you say, back in 2002 some growers didn't know about it.
In the early 80s not long after i got my first aquaponic kit i got the idea from i went back to tell the owner and founder of the hydro research and development company (started in 1969) the guy with many books and degrease about it even he did not believe it worked i still pop in at times so trust me japfreek its not hard for me to back my story from people that know more about growing hydro than most of you talking shit put together on these boards stop talking shit and get back to increasing your pathetic yields.
Banned

Is Jesse that guy who made the hempy video where they add the undiluted nutes to each other and then added water? Must have been pretty high that day.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
In the early 80s not long after i got my first aquaponic kit i got the idea from i went back to tell the owner and founder of the hydro research and development company the guy with many books and degrease about it even he did not believe it worked i still pop in at times so trust me japfreek its not hard for me to back my story from people that know more about growing hydro than most of you talking shit put together on these boards stop talking shit and get back to increasing your pathetic yields.
Nice story. You talked to somebody who never heard of it. Dude they have been sold here for decades. You're just a guy who found out the world is bigger than they realized, get over it. I'm sure somebody has used them hundred of years somewhere. Like I said, the people who really deserve our respect are the nute makers. I'd be lost without them. I don't care how I grow, dwc, aero, easy grower buckets, if it wasn't for the nutes I'd be lost.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:58 AM
hempy

japfreek like i sed 1 page over stop talking complete shit and it will be resolved i only posted as you could not help your self and had to be the dick head most have come to know you as stop posting to me and i will you keep posting complete shit i will respond balls in your curt.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashrocks View Post
Here comes our Auguste...

B_h is rather our whiteface character.

Soon MNS is going to open a circus.

Peace.

K.
I've asked them to stop but I don't think they want to. They would rather start shit and hope that I get banned. All I want is for them to leave me alone. I don't think I've ever made a post in any thread Hempy has ever made besides the one he made for me to talk shit about me, I could be wrong, I'm not anal about remembering things like that. I'd be more than happy if he just left my thread.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:01 AM

And the dumb...

We are spoiled.

Peace.

K.
Closed Thread