Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 04:53 AM
JessE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
You are fucking nuts with a capital N. Seriously dude.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 AM
hempy

Quote:
I really need to learn how to put all my posts into one thought, but it's hard to get through such a post and actually read it to the end. lol, sorry.

I don't give a shit if you're banned man, not my thing. I just care about you guy, get over it. I feel sorry for you, you obviously are very concerned about what you think is your rightful place in cannabis history. You don't have any. None of us do. The tron guy will be remembered long after we are all dead.

So how do you like my plants man?
If you cant read things to the end then how are you meant to then replie if you dont know what the message says its like saying you had great sex yet you forgot to pick up your date.

Think my post in the last page sed all it had to japfreek.

As for my history in the cannabis community i dont give a fuck about that one thing the online canna community has proven to me is few really give a toss about any one but them selfs.

The dream is really a night mare and its mostly because of people like you we have to thank for it being as it is.

It really is simple dont talk shit about me i wont post there was a time were i was willing to take an olive branch from you that is now gone.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
If you cant read things to the end then how are you meant to then replie if you dont know what the message says its like saying you had great sex yet you forgot to pick up your date.  
If that's what you think it's like than I think you haven't had sex in a while.

Quote:
Think my post in the last page sed all it had to japfreek.
And yet here you are in my thread saying more.

Quote:
As for my history in the cannabis community i dont give a fuck about that one thing the online canna community has proven to me is few really give a toss about any one but them selfs.
One would think that somebody asked you what you feel, but not like that has ever stopped you from telling us.

Quote:
The dream is really a night mare and its mostly because of people like you we have to thank for it being as it is.
Are we back to wars being because of people like me thing?

Quote:
It really is simple dont talk shit about me i wont post there was a time were i was willing to take an olive branch from you that is now gone.
Excuse me, you're the one posting shit about me stupid. Again and again and again. How old are you man? Get your head checked.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure you even have people willing to hoot it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessE View Post
silly graphic used to insult
Like I said.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Banned

Now that we know I don't actually kill my plants or tell people to not feed theirs (in fact I feed with every watering) and Hempy has already said he's said everything in that thread...and the one after it. Maybe they will do me a favor and get lost?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:21 AM
JessE

Quote:
If that's what you think it's like than I think you haven't had sex in a while.
Ziinnnggggg!

Take that hempy!! OUCH!

Quote:
And yet here you are in my thread saying more.

Yes, just make things up and run with it. Its essentially all you have at this point haha.

Quote:
One would think that somebody asked you what you feel, but not like that has ever stopped you from telling us.

Im thinking you opened your trap, talking shit about hempy, and justly got a response back. Now you're crying someone responded to you talking shit about them. You're a real piece of work.

Quote:

Excuse me, you're the one posting shit about me stupid. Again and again and again. How old are you man? Get your head checked.
Uh, no! Are you on crack?

Quote:
Super powers are an unfair advantage, I must admit, Mr Hole is prolly right, any other human try to grow like me they would surely kill their plants.
So excuse me, but you've lost your damn mind!

This forum is really suffering due to the likes of members just like you. But there are others, to be fair to you.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:21 AM
hempy

pictures speech louder than wards so will let these speech for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat141.jpg (43.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpeg ChallengeCoinUSA_AssHole1_xlarge.jpeg (23.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Sick-of-your-bullshit.jpg (38.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg CockBlock2.jpg (38.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-09-2011, 05:22 AM
Banned

Sold in the stores for years here and Hempy would have you believe they didn't sell them here years ago, why he would even pretend to know that unless he actually lived in Japan I have no idea. I've seen them here for decades.

I give credit to the nute makers because in this day and age I don't think I could buy all the ingredients otherwise and to the good people who make my medium, it kicks ass.

From this day on I'm going to make sure that anybody who grows in this style realizes it's used all the world over, hempy just didn't know about it and doesn't want to hear about it because of his poor little ego being what it is.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:37 AM
JessE

JapanFreak,
You are just proving what kind of moron you are! When one googles your name in relation to the cannabis forums, your only significant contributions include....thats right, your attempts at growing in the hempy bucket. How ironic you're attempting to trash the guy who've based your only contributions after.

That is not a hempy bucket! Nor is the hempy bucket simply a bucket, but rather an entire methodology developed over years of trial and error. Your attempts to present this picture as any kind of argument are about as laughable as the rest of your post though.

Quote:

Sold in the stores for years here and Hempy would have you believe they didn't sell them here years ago, why he would even pretend to know that unless he actually lived in Japan I have no idea. I've seen them here for decades.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessE View Post
Im thinking you opened your trap, talking shit about hempy, and justly got a response back. Now you're crying someone responded to you talking shit about them. You're a real piece of work.
Wrong again. Actually Hempy is the one who was talking shit about me, claiming that my advice would kill people's plants even though I've never done it myself.

But of course Hempy seems to confuse people, what they say and jumps to conclusions a lot of the time and it seems like people like you don't really care, just jump and ask how high.
Closed Thread