Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

Day 29 veg 250 watts Killer Queen

Here is my garden that had the major stress issues. It was a first time for me and I know what was wrong so I won't do that again I'm about ready to take a clone or two and flip this.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Banned

Fuji looked amazing the other day during my walk so I snapped a pic. It's one of the prettier mountains I know.

Here are some seeds that I started last week when I was worried if my stressed plants were going to make it. Paper towel to they cracked and transplanted before the tap root came out. Just one cup with a hole in the bottom inside another cup.

Before I tried mini hempy cups but realized they sucked for seeds, this way you can control the water level and keep it high if you need. So far just water and they are under 22 watts so nothing major going on but I'll prolly transplant them into one of the gardens instead of growing moms because I don't have the space.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Banned

Day 1 veg 400 watts 6 Chronics

I cut this garden on day 61 the other day. Pretty happy with the quality and amount of bud that I got considering how overcrowded I made it. 10 plants is really too much but in the end it all works out. This round I'm going to keep it simple though and after recycling the medium I've filled with with 6 clones of my old chronic that I had to get back from a friend after the new ones didn't turn out good. First day after transplant I like to keep my light a little higher and lower it over the next day or so a little at a time.

Day 14? flower 250 watts 2 killer Queens

I actually have no idea when I started flowering this closet, I'm guessing about 2 weeks? These bad boy time outs really fuck me up. I've disowned this closet more or less I had cloned plants to replace the closet and started seeds as a back up but after half of the plants recovered I figured it was better just to flower them and see what happens, to put my trust in the plants to use the light.

I don't have a pic of the other closet but since I didn't share last weeks pics with my friends here at MSN here's what's going on

Just some Ghaze x Bubbakush in here. These never yield good (which is probably why the seeds weren't released) but my friends love it so I do a harvest once in a while for them.

And this is what the other garden looked a week before I took them. I just saw that Mr. Hole is warning people in red font about my dangerous advice Luckily I live in a place called reality where I've never manage to kill a plant with my lethal advice, actually do pretty good considering how lazy I am, but I think it might have to do with my superpowers. Super powers are an unfair advantage, I must admit, Mr Hole is prolly right, any other human try to grow like me they would surely kill their plants.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:06 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
[ I just saw that Mr. Hole is warning people in red font about my dangerous advice Luckily I live in a place called reality where I've never manage to kill a plant with my lethal advice, actually do pretty good considering how lazy I am, but I think it might have to do with my superpowers. Super powers are an unfair advantage, I must admit, Mr Hole is prolly right, any other human try to grow like me they would surely kill their plants.
Japfreek you can talk all you like argue until the the cows come home as some say the reality is that red up date was for people wanting to use my method and to warm people of people like you not just you of the bad advice you lot give and that is all they need to grow plants as i do is in that post.

If you think advice like letting plants wilt before you re water/feed them is good advice then what can i or any one say to you.

Hydroponics is a method of growing were you need to supplie the plants all there nutrients to grow as there medium has nil and the advice you give to feed them only water until you see growth as in the roots hit the rez is also pathetic.

I dont give a shit what you think mate many people are now using this and all i want is for those that want to use it to know the simple basic formula on how to grow with it not have some egotistic clown like your self give poor advice on how you feel it needs to be done.

You insult me at every chance you can and you expect me to smile and play nice no fuck that welcome to the real world japfreek were men go to war and country's burn because of ass holes like you.

I am so over this shit im asking you one last time to stop insulting me stop with the bull shit.

All this started at docs what did i do that was so wrong japfreek pass on a method of growing i did come up with and i can prove it that a few little piss ants got upset with me because i pulled up delta for coursing peoples plants to fail ? and he then vanishes comes back a few months later saying he had a liver transplant to re gain sympathy what a bunch of sheep you lot are.

Then keithy over rides his authority and powers he bans me to only have doc over ride him and then the hempy stole this method to start well heres the deal i dont give a flying fuck any longer i am not here for the likes of you or types like you i am only hear to help newbies who appreciate peoples efforts.

I have lots saved in my archives japfreek i can prove all i am saying my advice is grow some balls be a man stop conducting your self like a little bitch maybe why you have been banned from so many site me i have not been banned well keithy tried but failed i just delete and leave and trust me its not hard to do it when you loose respect for the site and people in it.

How pathetic you are you make it your mission to rubbish me yet you use my method to grow it shows the type of man you really are you kick a sleeping dog it will bite you so im awake now and my message to you and your types is FUCK YOU.

Cry to admini and shanti ask for my banning fucked if i care time people in the canna community grew some balls..
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 AM
hempy

SSH grown under a 600hps with other plants with her i run 2 lites a 600 and a 400 had more plants there not in vue that plant yielded well over a pound in 10l buckets bet one main branch had more yield than all your plants talks cheep bull shit tho flows freely.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:23 AM
Banned

Hempy go toot your own horn in any of the dozen threads around here to hoot it that you have, I'm sure you even have people willing to hoot it for you.

The people who are owed thanks for the technique are the folks who sell us the nutrients we use, not the hole man.

By the way man, I don't care what troubles you have with other people, you often bring up people I don't know and start talking about shit I'm not interested in, lay off the drugs or find the right balance or something, you sound crazy, a bit paranoid. I don't care what you think happened at docs. Got nothing to do with me.

Last edited by Japanfreak; 01-09-2011 at 04:27 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
The average sized guy with his hands down his pants

...playing with what

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?
Old 01-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
welcome to the real world japfreek were men go to war and country's burn because of ass holes like you.
You are fucking nuts with a capital N. Seriously dude.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
advice you give to feed them only water until you see growth as in the roots hit the rez is also pathetic.
What's pathetic is that your mind is gone man, like way way gone. You obviously start melding all these people you don't like into one and you can't tell them apart. I feed my plants from the second they are in my systems man, I use clones, they get full strength from the get go.

But really man, this is my grow thread, please go shit on other threads that you have here...it's ok.....I won't point out if you're making up shit or are just senile because you don't want to hear it anyway. Damn it would be nice a guy who wants to be remembered as the hole guy would at least get his facts right when he goes postal at people.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Cry to admini and shanti ask for my banning fucked if i care time people in the canna community grew some balls..
I really need to learn how to put all my posts into one thought, but it's hard to get through such a post and actually read it to the end. lol, sorry.

I don't give a shit if you're banned man, not my thing. I just care about you guy, get over it. I feel sorry for you, you obviously are very concerned about what you think is your rightful place in cannabis history. You don't have any. None of us do. The tron guy will be remembered long after we are all dead.

So how do you like my plants man?
Closed Thread