Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Banned

Thanks Matt.

Yakuza don't tend to cause a lot of trouble, the police and them have an understanding and things run smoothly. Just don't start a fight with one

The only time you have to worry about the Yakuza is when you're doing something illegal with the Yakuza.

I've smoked the dosanko a lot in the past and I remember it being not bad, not very strong but it was cheaper so I didn't really care. Back then you smoked what you could get and a lot of people couldn't get any. I'd say it was sativa~ish because I remember laughing a lot.

I've never tried walking up Mt. Fuji, the idea of walking up a big line for 12 hours doesn't appeal to me. But during the winter I can see it from my home which is nice.

Day 26 flower 400 watts (Ghaze x Bubbakush, Killer Queen, 3 Chronic (a), 3 Chronic (b), 2 NL#5

These are chugging along, I snapped over the NLs to try and get the canopy a little more even. Tonight when the lights come on I'm going to turn the light around, the bulb placement is not actually in the middle of this thing, bad design.

Day 6 flower 250 watts 6 Ghaze x BubbaKush

These are looking pretty good to me. This is my 4th run with these plants and I've never been able to get a good yield off them, pretty sure I'd have to veg long and scrog them but I'm giving them another straight go without removing the lower nodes and a shorter veg to see what happens. Also a smaller space.

The third closet which I transplanted in is looking like total shit. Huge shock to the plants from being in the aero-cloner too long I think. Their roots were already pretty long. Sucks but nothing I could about it.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned

Day 38 flower 400 watts (1 killer queen, 1 ghbk, 2 NL#5, 4 Chronics)

This garden is kind of a mess as far as canopy height goes but things are looking pretty good to me considering how much I crammed in there.

Day 18 flower 250 watts 6 GhazexBubbakush

These plants really stretch till about the 21st day and then don't do too much vertically from then on. Have to raise the light a few inches everyday till then though. I've removed a bunch of fans to let the light under a bit. this strain is a light yielder but my friends like it so I grow it.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Banned

lookin good

welcome back too by the way
Old 12-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Banned

thanks....
Old 12-14-2010, 11:09 AM

Hi JF, it's nice to see you posting again

I've no intentions of getting mixed up with the yakuza lol just wanted some info on how things operate over there with the nightlife lol but if i do see a flashy car or a guy with half a finger missing then i'll be sure to be polite

The dosanko sounds alright, cheap & cheerful is ok

I'm not too keen on the trek up the mountain, Ive read there's a few trails & I had thought of taking the longer route but I think it's one of those things that in years to come I'll look back on say I'm glad I did it, if I take the easier trek then I'll always regret not taking a harder route, I think it's more the experience & the views that interest me lol I'm definitely not looking forward to the walk though.

It sounds like you have a lovely view in the winter, is that what inspired your avatar?

Your garden looks a treat, you're doing great in the small space & it looks like you've some lovely smoke at the end which is always a nice reward

Best wishes
Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Banned

Thanks. I actually have a few different avis that I rotate although I haven't recently. may as well do it now All my avis try to incorporate Japan and grass and some other ideas thrown in.

The other day I saw a pic of Tokyo from Fuji and it was so cool.
Fuji is actually very close to Tokyo but we can only see it when the air is cool so it doesn't hold pollutants in the winter or after a hurricane comes through and blows all the shit away.

That's me waving in the middle.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Banned

are you the tall one waving or that short guy flipping someone the bird ?
Old 12-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

The average sized guy with his hands down his pants
Old 12-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Banned

Day 46 flower 400 watts mix

Somehow I forgot what day I was on and reported a later flower length before but I'm actually on day 46 on this garden. Things have certainly become crowded in here but I think I'll be happy with the yield the way things are looking. The NL is doing much better than the sample my friend gave me. I'm going to have to break the news to him that it's not the plant, it's him

Day 26 flower 250 watts Ghaze x Bubba Kush

These are also coming along well. Lots of thc along the stem and out onto the fan leafs. Next month I'll have 2 harvests for the first time in years which will be cool.

I'll take a snap of the other garden tomorrow morning. I've decided to go ahead and flower the plants that survived the stress so I'm not expecting much from it but who knows, the power or plants to use the light sometimes surprises me.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Banned

G`day JF
Nice work bro !
Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud
Closed Thread