Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 04:25 AM

Cant believe you closed take it to freakland you pompus prick. It was beginning to show you in a badlight and maybe showing that what some people have said over the years is infact true.

But it will be here for everyone to read for ever,so the Big Herbs and British Hempires of the future will see how the "king of cannabis" behaves.There wont be any guess work needed.

Your even beginning to make the other "king of cannabis" look good!!

Your right you do have to flush the toilet at some stage,but you dont have to flush MNS down with your shit.

Hope you get a passport soon to get ya away from that keyboard.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
I know Nev and Shanti are loathe to ban anyone but really, I think Japfreak should be kicked off this site and not allowed back
That would be about the dumbest thing they could do.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
I agree with british_hempire. Japan Freak is now playing this as a mind game with Nev and a couple of others - something to amuse himself and his wife by. Quite puerile actually. Perhaps his wife finds some vicarious pleasure in seeing Nev and the others belittled by her partner's "razor tongue". Perhaps this is simply to impress her. It's a shame though that his grow skills do not match his feisty rhetoric.
Nev, he is playing games with you now mate, so it becomes time for the coup de grace, by leaning on the moderators button. Why the coup de grace instead of a Coup d'état? Because, like a Vet with a rabid dog, the coup de grace is a "blow of mercy", and the forum needs this action to restore some peace and respite from the sufferance of JapanFreak's mind games.
Nevil has turned this site into a freak show. I'm high all the fucking time and enjoy every bit of it. I enjoy just about everything, peace, jokes, friendships, people freaking out, trolling, growing. Not sure what kind of mind game you think this is, but you guys do say a lot of odd paranoid shit.

But I like the idea of me playing mind games. I'm just talking to people. No games. It's a cure thought though.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
But I like the idea of me playing mind games. I'm just talking to people. No games. It's a cure thought though.
Japanfreak. It's easy to see you love to play games with people that aren't in good spirit and you do get a kick out of it, it's obvious. I'm in agreement with BH. I believe banishment for you is what you have earned with your toxic manner. I would vote for it if given a chance. You twist peoples words (take out of context) and very rarely state things as they truly are. Your bating of Nev is the behaviour of a spoiled child or something similar that needs to be dealt with.

Creating a post to Shanti is also a waste of his precious time for something you fail to see you have helped to create and drawn to yourself. The little boy who cried wolf.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:22 AM
Banned

I guess if I was on survivor I would be worried. Get over it. You don't have to read me, use your super duper powers you were given when you reached adult hood and ignore me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
Creating a post to Shanti is also a waste of his precious time for something you fail to see you have helped to create and drawn to yourself. The little boy who cried wolf.
It might be a waste of time but I got plenty of time so I don't mind. But then again Shanti might see that enough is enough and have Nevil and Admini stop trolling me. Shanti can speak for himself though I'm sure, doesn't need you doing it

Last edited by Japanfreak; 01-16-2011 at 06:24 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:09 AM
british_hempire

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecky View Post
Cant believe you closed take it to freakland you pompus prick. It was beginning to show you in a badlight and maybe showing that what some people have said over the years is infact true.

But it will be here for everyone to read for ever,so the Big Herbs and British Hempires of the future will see how the "king of cannabis" behaves.There wont be any guess work needed.

Your even beginning to make the other "king of cannabis" look good!!

Your right you do have to flush the toilet at some stage,but you dont have to flush MNS down with your shit.

Hope you get a passport soon to get ya away from that keyboard.
Ban this idiot at the same time, we really don't need people with this level of bile and hatred in them.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ban this idiot at the same time, we really don't need people with this level of bile and hatred in them.
Here's what I predict will happen at this site. If they start banning people to appease idiots like you the banned people will just make new handles and come back worse than before. But you're still thinking that you're in a fight to win something. You're not.

Nevil and the pom pom squad need to change their ways or this will be the mood of this site from now on.

It's about man hours and wasted time and bad PR.

The easiest and most sane solution is for Nevil and some others to accept that you can't choose who is in this world, if you don't like them just ignore them.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:27 AM
british_hempire

Why are you behaving like this? Can't you see you're the one at fault here, the one causing the problems? You an't behave as badly in real life as you do online otherwise you'd be getting a smack in the mouth every 5 minutes, you just can't go around behaving the way you do without upsetting a lot of people and causing a lot of confrontations. You're the most unpleasant personality to show up I can remember and that covers a whole heap of assholes. Seriously, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and the way you behave as it's never gonna make you any friends or even allow anyone to take you seriously.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Why are you behaving like this?
Like what? Like giving honest answers to assholes?

Quote:
Can't you see you're the one at fault here, the one causing the problems?
lol, you're nuts

Quote:
You an't behave as badly in real life as you do online otherwise you'd be getting a smack in the mouth every 5 minutes
In real life? It's the net stupid. In real life nobody would listen to your boring ass, in real life Nevil isn't famous. In real life Hempy is an old angry man.

Quote:
You're the most unpleasant personality to show up I can remember and that covers a whole heap of assholes.
And yet you keep talking to me which makes me think you are either the dumbest mother fucker ever born or are a total masocist which I can dig because I'm into whips and leather too.

Quote:
Seriously, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and the way you behave as it's never gonna make you any friends or even allow anyone to take you seriously.
Dude I'm married to a hot wife, got great kids and a shit load of money and free time and smoke weed all day long. They fact that you keep talking to me means that you are taking me seriously but I doubt you get that. But my goal has never been to be popular on-line, I think that must be a goal of people who aren't popular in real life but I wouldn't know.
Closed Thread