Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Banned

Could be a connection. I know there are supposedly a lot of NL out there and the only one I've grown till now was sensi's from 10 years ago, what would that make it? Anyway it is nothing like what I have now which is supposed to be NL#5 but the guy who gave it to me is a bit sketchy.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Banned

The ghbk was weighed today and I got 107 grams out of them, a was hoping for 125 but 5 days veg wasn't long enough I guess. So at 107 that's a gpw of 0.4 or about what I expected. This is my third or fourth run with this strain and my friends have done 3 or 4 cycles as well and they get about half what I get out of it. Still with the short flowering time you can get in 6.5 harvests in a year.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkadonk View Post
Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Most of your posts, even the innocuous ones have a snide tone intended to incite. Your intentions are quite clear.
I have no intentions stupid, is it clear now? Quick go find another overused cliche because it really proves you're thinking.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegoblin View Post
I tried to get along with it. I give up.
I'm not interested in you so I'm not sure why you would even try to get along with me After your first few idiotic posts directed at me I wrote you off.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
let's go slow for the slow people
Holy fuck you are stupid.
Quote:
I'm not interested in you so I'm not sure why you would even try to get along with me After your first few idiotic posts directed at me I wrote you off.
Quote:
I have no intentions stupid, is it clear now?
Quote:
I didn't expect to be attacked by hempy because of a harmless joke I made at another site.
To Shantibaba and the babies at Mr. Nice Seeds

Quote:
show us some things you are doing...awaiting to hear some positive plant things ...all the best sb

Last edited by alegoblin; 01-16-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:05 AM
british_hempire

I know Nev and Shanti are loathe to ban anyone but really, I think Japfreak should be kicked off this site and not allowed back, he's obviously an appallingly rude, obnoxious and hate-filled character, he went and started a thread slagging off Nev and Shati on another forum and he acts on that forum as badly as he does here. Quite clearly he's an irredeemable arsehole who isn't going to change so show him the door. His buds look piss poor and he thinks he knows it all, what a sad case, he'll never learn to grow decent product with his attitude.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:29 AM

I agree with british_hempire. Japan Freak is now playing this as a mind game with Nev and a couple of others - something to amuse himself and his wife by. Quite puerile actually. Perhaps his wife finds some vicarious pleasure in seeing Nev and the others belittled by her partner's "razor tongue". Perhaps this is simply to impress her. It's a shame though that his grow skills do not match his feisty rhetoric.
Nev, he is playing games with you now mate, so it becomes time for the coup de grace, by leaning on the moderators button. Why the coup de grace instead of a Coup d'état? Because, like a Vet with a rabid dog, the coup de grace is a "blow of mercy", and the forum needs this action to restore some peace and respite from the sufferance of JapanFreak's mind games.

Last edited by Smokin Moose; 01-16-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:50 AM

I vote for ban.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfdOut View Post
I vote for ban.
i vote for you to STFU ! we didnt need the peanut gallery

FOR FUCK SAKES ! if ppl would leave it all alone it would stop !!!!!!!!!

lock this thread and be done with it ffs
Old 01-16-2011, 04:03 AM

Hilarious
Closed Thread