Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 08:56 PM

thanks for the kind words BH. the way i see it we are all growers here and i wish every single 1 of you a successful harvest every time i really do, even if i did not like the person that much i would still hope they get their buds down and dried without any problems, its just the way i am, and im sure you feel the same also BH, at least give the guy some credit m8 for a successful harvest as im pretty sure if you did along with your reply, it would not have been took as criticism but constructive criticism i think, we all take some chances growing weed because of the laws in the countrys we live in which is shit tbh, and thats why i wish every single 1 of you a successful harvest every time, I did not get they vibes from any1 else in this thread tbh which is a real shame as i say BH, we are all growers here at the end of the day m8, again ty for the kind words regarding the Viking BH
Old 01-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
I was wondering does security/ stealth play a role in harvest time as I seem to remember you didn't have a carbon filter ? [is that correct ?]
I actually have 2 scrubbers running 24/7. The problem is more about living in a small Tokyo apartment and not having space. Sometimes I have to harvest a little early because I have no where to put things. IN the case of the NL they were in a closet with strains that were done at 48,55,and 60 days. The NL were the only ones that weren't done. I would like to let them go up to 70 I think. Thinking about running them by themselves in a few rounds but this grow was about cuts.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
JF, last summer I had to cut my plants early at 49 days instead of the usual 60+ and the smoke from it was good and no one could tell it wasn't "ready". I will probably keep harvesting at the 60 day mark, but if I ever need to harvest early again, I won't be as concerned about doing so.
lol, yeah I'm not too worried about it. I doubt I lost much weight at all and the plant rippened from the mid out so it's only the tops. Maybe if Nevil came let me grow at his home I would have more room so I wouldn't have to harvest a few days early.

By the way, it's cooled down enough so that I'm waking up later, around 8:30~9:00 which means 9 or 10 there

Last edited by Japanfreak; 01-13-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
Nutella, that Viking looks great and does look done at 49. I know there are plants that can finish in 45-50 days but I also tend to find with a lot of plants that can be cut at 50 they are better at 60.
You and everybody else buddy. Don't you know silky rabbit, when you try to put somebody down like Nevil does you should drop some names, try it like "Mohamed Ali told me, you know BH some plants look done at 50..but are better at 60."

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
I have half a dozen more cuts of the same plant that I'm gonna take over the next few days and I'm interested to see how different harvest times affects this plant.
I love people who come into other people's grow logs and talk about their gardens.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Breeder

Quote:
I love people who come into other people's grow logs and talk about their gardens.Maybe if Nevil came let me grow at his home I would have more room so I wouldn't have to harvest a few days early.
I've found most newbies to be stubborn about wanting to do things some other way than what they are advised. It costs quality and money. It's more amusing to watch them come up with excuses if you don't have a stake in the outcome.
N.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
I've found most newbies to be stubborn about wanting to do things some other way than what they are advised.
I think its the people that are set in their ways that are the most stubborn, not the newbies, the hardest part for me as a grower was the nute schedule, was trying this and that to begin with, going with the recommendations on the bottle of nutes which was way to high, guy in the grow shop was saying this will improve your crop, try this as well, all bullshit which took me a good while to figure out as a newbie, had to go back to the start basically and just give the plant what it needs not what the guy in the grow shop said it needed lol, and reduced the nutes to what the plant needed, not what the bottle told me to give it, and now im set in my ways, guy in the grow shop was offering me a free bottle of something which apparently increases THC production, i would not even take a free sample which go's back to my point about the people set in their ways to be the most stubborn as if the guy in the grow shop was offering that free bottle to a newbie, he would have took it np and fucked up his crop maybe, maybe not, now im set in my ways i would not even take the chance, been there and seen it all before, im happy with my results, why fix something that aint broke or even try to fix it, thats the way i see things now, again congratulations on your harvest JF, its nice to be at that stage of a grow, hanging up drying
Old 01-13-2011, 10:55 PM

Here's wishing you a big, fat, sticky, stinky, but not too huge, mama in the Chronic mix you got there. Looking a-ok JF. I know very well what a bitch growing in the tight spots can be. Glad I dont have to do it anymore. Respect to those that find resourceful ways to do it.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
lol, pioneer. Anyway if you had bothered to read the thread and the comments on the pics instead of showing us how happy you are to be a pom pom you would have noticed that I had already talked about what he decided to criticize. But you know how some people are, they get their feelings hurt and decide to go to grow threads and attack people. Petty.
pom pom as in cheerleader?

Is that how you fantisise about guys? sad little otaku...
Old 01-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Banned

I guess you would prefer fan-boy? Groupies, followers, whatever you want man.

I have a question to anybody who's grown any of the Northern Lights, do any of them have a rubber cement smell?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
I guess you would prefer fan-boy? Groupies, followers, whatever you want man.

I have a question to anybody who's grown any of the Northern Lights, do any of them have a rubber cement smell?
dont know how relevent this realy is but some of the trainwreck i've got in humboldt had a stray seed or 2 it smelled like rubersement in veg I think that cat grew nl also
Closed Thread