Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 02:44 AM

Bh here is the Viking at 49 days. hope you dont mind me posting these here JF.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg viking.jpg (528.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg viking (4).jpg (556.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-13-2011, 04:27 AM
Banned

Day 1 veg 250 watts 6 Chronic seedlings

So I processed all the medium and plugged in the clones, always happy when I can turn a garden over quickly.

These seeds are just some chronic seeds that I made. Hopefully I'll find a keeper. They were in their little dixie cups longer than I would have liked but apartment growing is what it is.

Now I have to clean up the perlite and make sure there isn't one piece anywhere before the wife comes home. There is nobody who hates perlite more than her. She sees it and turns into sexier version of Gogo Yubari.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Azra'eil

hey japanfreak, you should smoke the leaves of your plants it could heal your attitude i feel, leaves must be good for you

Az aka the sheep
Old 01-13-2011, 06:24 AM
Banned

I find people who need to imagine somebody across the net as anything but happy healthy and loved very odd. Just one of those things I don't get.

edit: I get it, I called you a sheep in the other thread after you attacked me so now you felt compelled to come to this thread and suggest that I was in some way inferior to you. See guy, that's what sheep do and that's why I called you a sheep.

I don't smoke my fan leaves, but I do make bubble hash from the trim and any fans with trics.

Last edited by Japanfreak; 01-13-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:39 AM
Azra'eil

yeah its me...
have a good day little boy

Old 01-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Banned

lol, that pic is great and very very accurate. Sheep biting when they are told to bite. Jumping when they are told to jump. White seeds man.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Banned

G`day JF
Congrats on the harvest . That Bubba X seems to have come off alright .
I have to agree the NL knockoff looks like it could run longer ,Ive been surprised in the past when plants that I thought would come down in a cpl of days have kicked on and sent out a fresh flush of calyxes and overgrew the established bud and increased girth dramatically !
I was wondering does security/ stealth play a role in harvest time as I seem to remember you didn`t have a carbon filter ? [is that correct ?]
I stopped growing indoors for several years when I lived in suburbia as odour control was not what it is now and I also believe the phenos that I was growing then to be some of the stinkiest weed I`ve encountered .Just didn`t have the nerve after both a home invasion and a police bust in a rural setting with no neighbours for miles around so odours were not an issue .
Had to google Gogo

Anyway good luck with the cure and I hope they don`t upset your delicate throat too much LOL .
Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 01-13-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

JF, last summer I had to cut my plants early at 49 days instead of the usual 60+ and the smoke from it was good and no one could tell it wasn't "ready". I will probably keep harvesting at the 60 day mark, but if I ever need to harvest early again, I won't be as concerned about doing so.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:01 PM
british_hempire

Nutella, that Viking looks great and does look done at 49. I know there are plants that can finish in 45-50 days but I also tend to find with a lot of plants that can be cut at 50 they are better at 60. I just chopped a plant today at 58 days, I took the last cut of it at 48 and that was done, this cut took 58 to get to the same level of resin maturity for some reason, different nutes will be why. I have half a dozen more cuts of the same plant that I'm gonna take over the next few days and I'm interested to see how different harvest times affects this plant.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:54 PM

this would b a cool avatar r u jf

pulling up a seat 4 your grow show chronic has huge colas, orca dicks
Closed Thread