Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
48 days sounds pretty early, I always think the easiest way to improve your pot is to leave it another week.
It does seem early to somebody on the other side of the planet doesn't it?

Well from where I am, with the plants, my luppe tells me this is when I want to take it; yes I go by trics like most people but I always find it cute when people like you try grow log trolling, too bad they always say the same shit or it would be a little more interesting.

this cut has actually been passed between 3 growers and we've tested it at different times up to 69 days. Don't worry I'll have another update to this log soon and you can try to find something else to point out how much you don't know about my garden. let's make it a tradition, I make a post, you make an assumption, and I show what kind of a person you are, we'll do lunch after.

Last edited by Japanfreak; 01-13-2011 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
Greg, from the Northern Lights crew gave me the advice to wait until the resin starts to turn amber. It's a pretty good yardstick.
N.
lol, you didn't know that? If you want any other growing pointers let me know, I can help you out. Better stick to the pom pom squad I think, people who think you're kewl.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 AM

hey BH, i got the original Viking from positronics which is finished in 49 days.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:00 AM
Banned

If they like you they will tell you that's awesome, if they don't they'll tell you it's too early.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:15 AM
british_hempire

Jeez, never met such a prick before, won't bother posting in here again. The gall to tell Nev you know better, shocking.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Banned

He said he didn't know. I was shocked too, would think if he's even 1/3 the expert he claims to be he would have known that about the trics.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:22 AM

just want to add a congratulations JF, where im from and the way we see it, if you get a crop down and dried its a success, we take some chances growing weed no matter what country your in unless its a legal grow, but i think most of us are not legal growers so well done on the successful harvest.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
Jeez, never met such a prick before, won't bother posting in here again. The gall to tell Nev you know better, shocking.
there you go admini, your first button presser told you it would be a bad idea
Old 01-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
lol, you didn't know that? If you want any other growing pointers let me know, I can help you out. Better stick to the pom pom squad I think, people who think you're kewl.
The advise I got from Greg was given to me probably before you were born. It's good advise for a newbie and it sure looked like you needed it.
You can't even stop yourself from trolling your own thread. You poor angry little man, what did they do to you?
N.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
The advise I got from Greg was given to me probably before you were born. It's good advise for a newbie and it sure looked like you needed it.
No it didn't. There is no way you could see the trics. Look guy I know you're butt hurt that I'm not one of your fan boys, maybe learn to sing like that Bieber kid and I'll be converted.

Quote:
You can't even stop yourself from trolling your own thread. You poor angry little man, what did they do to you?
N.
lol, angry? Says the guy who had to make a thread to troll me. Your very transparent.
Closed Thread