Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Banned

Nevil you and the pom pom squad can shit all over my thread, it only makes you look bad and it won't run me away even though it seems like you and the pom pom squad want to run this site that way, Shanti has spoken. Seriously people, have a little respect.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 AM
british_hempire

If you want respect do something to earn it. So far all you've done is earn disrespect through your rotten attitude and bad behaviour.

You really need some help and advice on the grow front though, those buds look barely smokeable, seriously.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:31 AM

hey japanfreak ,peace to you .Im not a hater ,so dont get me wrong.Please let whatever go so that the focus can be about marijuana.This is nevils site so much respect to nevil.But peace to you to.I have seen good sites end up getting ruined because of deales like this.I am really interested in nevils haze,and I would hate to see the site that has all the good info get compromised
peace to all one cat!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
If you want respect do something to earn it.
Same goes for everybody including you, I haven't seen anything from you that demands anything but pity yet.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmacpro20 View Post
ARE YOU NOT THE SAME JOE KING PARK WHO IS A CONFIRMED POLICE INFORMER
that is a pretty serious allegation to be making on any1, do you have any proof on this as im pretty sure since you used the word confirmed there must be somewhere IF the allegation is true, as its really not nice when some1 makes allegations without any proof to back up what there saying as it happened to me yesterday and still nothing was posted .

joe maybe you should reply to this thread instead of replying to other threads as i know if it was me being accused of something as serious as a confirmed police informer i would have to say something, maybe its best to just ignore stuff sometimes but why not even a reply from you like show me the proof or post up what you got?? dont look to good when you dont say anything joe, but i have asked for you just incase you missed the post m8

Last edited by nutella; 01-12-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned

Doesn't sound like fun to me. Nobody knows me except the people I can trust. Talk about police and informants is beyond fucking stupid on a pot board. He could be hitler or a playboy bunny, means fuck all to me.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:53 AM
Banned

Day 48 flower/harvest day 250 watts Ghaze x BubbaKush

I cut down one of the 250's today. It turned out a little better than I thought it would. This strain is a low yielder so for the 250 watts I'll be happy with 125 dried grams. If I get that it will put me just over 400 grams for the month. More than enough weed for me and my friends.

Now I got to remove the roots from the perlite by running it through the hopper and heating it to kill any germs. Normally I would do this on another day because I'm lazy but I got seedlings ready and want to transplant them.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:05 AM
british_hempire

48 days sounds pretty early, I always think the easiest way to improve your pot is to leave it another week.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Breeder

Quote:
48 days sounds pretty early, I always think the easiest way to improve your pot is to leave it another week.
Greg, from the Northern Lights crew gave me the advice to wait until the resin starts to turn amber. It's a pretty good yardstick.
N.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:19 AM
british_hempire

Yeah, I think that's the best compromise, I like to see at least a few ambers before I chop. Some plants I like to leave it till there are a few more, depends how heavy I want the effect.
Closed Thread