Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 08:47 AM
Breeder

Quote:
Nice buds JF
Come on EH, you're not helping him at all.
The buds appear to lack substance. They are obviously harvested too early. It probably cost him 25-40% of his yield and the taste would be compomised. He has learned little from his amateuristic "friend". Back to the drawing board fella. If you'd made fiends here maybe someone could help you.
N.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
They are obviously harvested too early.
Did you get that from where I said it or did your spider senses tip ya?

Quote:
It probably cost him 25-40% of his yield and the taste would be compomised.
More like 10% of yield and not much taste I'd think, but we'll find out when I let it go longer the next time I grow it alone.

Quote:
He has learned little from his amateuristic "friend"
I've learned that you are so filled with anger that you missed that I pointed out all the things you just cried about.

Nevil my advice to you is just stick to breeding and don't show so much of your character, you'll hurt your bottom line, think of Shanti man.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
The buds appear to lack substance. They are obviously harvested too early. It probably cost him 25-40% of his yield and the taste would be compomised. He has learned little from his amateuristic "friend". Back to the drawing board fella. If you'd made fiends here maybe someone could help you.
N.
Nevil,
Buds are buds my friend, I think they are a nice improvement on his friends flowers but there's still time to dial the strain in & get better results, but for the size of space & conditions JF is growing in I think he's doing a great job, I'm on finger hash tonight, no buds for me at the moment so I wouldn't turn my nose up at some of JF's flowers

Best Wishes
Old 01-11-2011, 07:25 PM
bigherb

Quote:
N.

come on brother

did we forget what shanti just posted

id like to see you energy better spent on the vast knowledge n experience you revealed in your first few days of posting

1luvbigherb
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
Apart from backing up japfreak ; WTF are you doing here ?
You Know Where The Door Is
I Have Both You Freaks On Ignore
You
" Agents de Provocateurs ", Both Of You.
Smokin Moose ; Don't Lower Yourself To These Guys Level. Put Them On Ignore
Given Enough Rope , They'll Soon Hang Themselves
Joe
ARE YOU NOT THE SAME JOE KING PARK WHO IS A CONFIRMED POLICE INFORMER
Old 01-12-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmacpro20 View Post
ARE YOU NOT THE SAME JOE KING PARK WHO IS A CONFIRMED POLICE INFORMER
best be quiet, or you'll be covered in your own shite...
Old 01-12-2011, 02:02 AM

Quote:
N.
Nev logic has no place when commenting on peoples pics, say one bad thing and you're a troll....

even if you're trying to help them, some are just posting for an ego thing and get offended if you point out bad or poorly done shit....

who wouldn't want constructive criticism from a pioneer?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:29 AM
british_hempire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post

You guys might remember this photo of the grass a friend gave me a while back. I also got some cuts from him and I don't know if it's really NL#5 or not. Anyway they are an easy plant to grow. They actually yielded better than anything else in the closet but they should go longer. What ever it is there is something about the smell that is nostalgic, not sure if that's good or not but it has a smell that says weed. I have a mother so I'm going to keep it for a while and do a closet of it and treat them a little nicer.

This is what all of mine turned out looking like. Smoke is smooth, doesn't hurt my sensitive throat at all and there is a creeping high that I'm digging.
Not being nasty but your bud doesn't look good, I think Nev was right, there is a lot of room for improvement there, they look nowhere near done. You say you think you lost 10% and little taste, well I think Nev's estimate will be more like it. Instead of thinking I'm having a go at you, take this as I meant it - as a sincere attempt to point out what's wrong and help you to do better in future, we all gotta learn and the whole point of these forums is to meet other more experienced folks who can help you out. Nevil most certainly can help you out, he most liked has grown the same genes you are using and definitely knows how to grow ganja properly so you should listen to him. Like I say, not just having a go but got to point out, with bud of that quality you really shouldn't be turning down advice from people with decades of experience who are here to help if only you will listen.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budding grower View Post
Nev logic has no place when commenting on peoples pics, say one bad thing and you're a troll....

even if you're trying to help them, some are just posting for an ego thing and get offended if you point out bad or poorly done shit....

who wouldn't want constructive criticism from a pioneer?
lol, pioneer. Anyway if you had bothered to read the thread and the comments on the pics instead of showing us how happy you are to be a pom pom you would have noticed that I had already talked about what he decided to criticize. But you know how some people are, they get their feelings hurt and decide to go to grow threads and attack people. Petty.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire View Post
Not being nasty but your bud doesn't look good, I think Nev was right, there is a lot of room for improvement there, they look nowhere near done. You say you think you lost 10% and little taste, well I think Nev's estimate will be more like it.
I don't care what you think.
Closed Thread