Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Banned

Not true, the only Mr. Nice seeds I grew out turned out to be shitty and far below my other strains as far as yield. I did like the smoke though.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
Not true, the only Mr. Nice seeds I grew out turned out to be shitty and far below my other strains as far as yield. I did like the smoke though.
What MNS strains have you grown out?

HB.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Banned

Just the SSH but I got a pheno that looked pure sativa, more like vines than anything I've ever seen. One day I'd like to grow it again but getting a safe addi in Japan is harder than growing.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:32 AM

Last year, I ran the ssh first indoors from seed, then outdoors from clone. The outdoor plants outshined the indoor mom in every way. I got a single cola on one outdoor plant that I ran in a 5 gallon bucket with pre-ammended soil and it is my favorite. I hardly ever smoke that stuff with anyone! It's my own personal smoke. I'm running Mango haze and some black widow right now and plan on taking clones if I get any females.

I'm hoping the MH delivers for me, but all of them, except for one, look short and squat, which isn't what I was expecting at all. We shall see what comes of those.

I will probably do the same experiment with taking clones and growing them outside again just to see what I get, assuming I get some females.

HB.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Banned

Well I loved the SSH that I grew out but it had zero bag appeal. People would thumb their noses at it till they gave it a try then they were cool but I was expecting what everybody else shows on the web. After talking to people who have grown it out though many seem to get a similar pheno.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:52 AM
british_hempire

GHS SSh is full of low yielding viney phenos, can't say I've seen one from MNS SSH. Just my 2c. Got a couple of very nice SSH going now that I hope yield nice, one has very thin leaves.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Banned

If I was talking about GHS I would have said that, but I wasn't. Cute that you jumped at the chance to bad mouth a company that has nothing to do with this thread though. I bet you can blind type GHS
Old 01-11-2011, 01:58 AM

Yeah, my pheno wasn't very sat looking like the ones I see posted up either. Buds were pretty thick and the calyxs were fat. It reminded me a bit of the sssdh I ran at the same time looks-wise.

The G13 x Widow I ran indoors was excellent though...wish I had taken clones of those. Don't know if shanti still has it, but I'd highly recommend the G13 x Widow if you're looking for a nice, squat indica dom. I had one pheno that was covered in frost and another two that weren't quite as frosty, but had a much more pronounced flavor and smell. Very fruity/citrus smelling herb and the smoke is very good, especially after a long cure. I have still have a bit of it for myself sitting in a jar somewhere around here, lol.

HB.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Banned

The one I had was covered with frost, most I've ever seen. The hole plant could be used and was literally covered from top to bottom.

Right now I got 2 killer queens from somebody called Vic or something which is supposed to have g13 as a parent.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:54 AM
british_hempire

Quote:
If I was talking about GHS I would have said that, but I wasn't. Cute that you jumped at the chance to bad mouth a company that has nothing to do with this thread though. I bet you can blind type GHS
Not at all, I just stated fact, GHS SSH is known for being a lower yielder more straggly and viney plant than the MNS version, tons of grow reports show this. It is not common to find low yielding viney phenos in MNS SSH.

Quote:
The one I had was covered with frost, most I've ever seen. The hole plant could be used and was literally covered from top to bottom.

Right now I got 2 killer queens from somebody called Vic or something which is supposed to have g13 as a parent.
That would be Vic High, Canadian breeder in the 90s, it's G13 x C99, not sure what G13 he used, probably Nev's G13 x HPxNL1. Killer Queen is an awesome strain, the best phenos are incredibly frosty and potent.
Closed Thread