Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Banned

Not sure why you would want to stink up my grow thread by putting up a monster pic of something a guy you don't like choose as an avi. I'd guess that he choose the avi for laughs and since you are laughing at it he wins, he has controlled your mind and you are parading his victory by stinking up my grow thread with your ability to post big pics. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:42 AM

Yes, it was incorrect to step in on your thread that way, so out of courtesy I have removed the post with the image.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:36 AM

Thumbs up Ah , The "Ignore" Option Beckons- TrollBlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggystardustz View Post
Yes i am a nasty piece of work if your on the wrong side of me but to friends and family im a lovable rogue.
Me a troll then what are you sticking your nose in for with your perception for knowing it all.
Btw your comments dont make sense try finshing your sentence.
Roflmao ive realised ive insulted you the all caring all giving ganja god you are with my comment you being the man who invented cannabis.
Ziggystardustz
Apart from backing up japfreak ; WTF are you doing here ?
You Know Where The Door Is
I Have Both You Freaks On Ignore
You
" Agents de Provocateurs ", Both Of You.
Smokin Moose ; Don't Lower Yourself To These Guys Level. Put Them On Ignore
Given Enough Rope , They'll Soon Hang Themselves
Joe
Old 01-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Banned

Why would somebody who has me on ignore come to my grow thread and talk shit? I think maybe the recent news about Sam and Rez has got all the faint of heart worked up or something, chill people.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Banned

The last harvest is in jars curing now but the dry weight is 280 grams for a simplified 0.7 gpw on about a 70 day cycle

I know if I bothered to learn how to train my plants or controlled the environment I could get a little more out of them but not much more with such short vegges which I like because my closets feed each other clones so I can't veg for a month and train anyway.

Does anybody else notice that weights seem to come out even like that? I never get say like 276, but always something even like 275. 280 and so on.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
The last harvest is in jars curing now but the dry weight is 280 grams for a simplified 0.7 gpw on about a 70 day cycle

I know if I bothered to learn how to train my plants or controlled the environment I could get a little more out of them but not much more with such short vegges which I like because my closets feed each other clones so I can't veg for a month and train anyway.

Does anybody else notice that weights seem to come out even like that? I never get say like 276, but always something even like 275. 280 and so on.
.7 gpw is very respectable mate, ppl who claim to hit 1 gpw watt every run are full of it, lol... cnt say iv noticed getting even numbers tho, sure ur not jst smoking the odd numbers?? lol....
Old 01-11-2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
I've never noticed that. I only weigh out the large buds anyway..I guess if I wanted to, I could make it come out even by throwing in the smaller nugs. All my small buds/popcorn go immediately into freezer bags for making bubble and bho and aren't really included in the final weigh-in.

Nice harvest by the way! Enjoy it!

HB.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Banned

Always comes out even for me, but of course when I'm weighing a few oz I use a kitchen scale that is prolly off by a gram or 2. lol, maybe I do just smoke the odd numbers.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:13 AM

Maybe that's it. I got an old cheap digital job that I do my weighing on. It gives me weights in tenths of a gram so maybe that's why.

You got any harvest shots or did you already post them elsewhere?

HB.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cheese View Post
.7 gpw is very respectable mate, ppl who claim to hit 1 gpw watt every run are full of it, lol... cnt say iv noticed getting even numbers tho, sure ur not jst smoking the odd numbers?? lol....
stop growing GHS (out house seeds) strains , you will hit 1 gpw+ all the time
Closed Thread