MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   14. Indoor (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/)
-   -   Confused/wierd problem (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/491-confused-wierd-problem.html)

Hashish 09-20-2007 04:35 PM

Confused/wierd problem

Hi all and hope you's are well
Ok i don,t know where to start with this,My question is does or has anybody on this board ever ran an electronic pest gaurd in their homes or even around the grow room.
Heres why,
Recentley i purchased a pest sheild from a company called JML,and basically what it does is,it put like a magnetic field around the full structure of your home and turns your electrics into a magnetic shieild to deter mice,rats and other rodents even gerbils hampsters and large spiders.
I have seen coakroaches be destroyed using it when they try to head underneath a skirting board they can,nt as the magnetic field pushes them back and deals with them in a more humane kinda way,by attacking their nervous systems.
It got so bad i have lost two prized pitbulls after them catching a very large rat/s thats body was full of warfin used to treat people with heart conditions,but is the poison they use to thin the rodents blood which then transfered it,self to my dogs insides unfortunatley because of these vermon.

We lived in the country moreless and this has became a huge problem in our area even for the farmers and this is the reason i started using this shieled for about the last three weeks.
But since i have strarted using it my plants have came to a standstill,no new growth,my budding plants have stopped altogether i don,t no if it is a coincidence but they where doing fine before i put this in my home.
i,m also thinking it could be to do with the change of weather and climate,i had a problem last september where nearly 40 seeds would not germinate no matter which way i tried but by october the same seeds from the same packets germed without a problem,so i don,t know if it,s the time of year or what, but what i do know is my plants have stopped going anywhere fast,so i,m hoping someone could maybe chime in on this as i am starting to worry as i am on a time scale with my grows all year round so all input and help would be very much appreciated 100%,i leave it there for now to see what you's have to say on this.And thanks for taking the time to read this aswell.
here is a link to the Pest Shield and it really does work hopefully not with plants Thank you. Hashish

Edited by Hashish
Weblink Removed

herb 09-20-2007 05:05 PM

Hi Hashish,
I saw the product your describing on T.V last week, looks and sounds like a really advanced piece of kit, have you thought about E Mailing the company to ask them if it has any effects on household plants? could be worth a shot, hopefully you get things sorted, peace, Herb

Hashish 09-21-2007 10:23 AM

Quote:

Hi Hashish,
I saw the product your describing on T.V last week, looks and sounds like a really advanced piece of kit, have you thought about E Mailing the company to ask them if it has any effects on household plants? could be worth a shot, hopefully you get things sorted, peace, Herb
Thanks Herb.
Well i have sent them an email regarding this problem,i will be emailing a few other people today aswell about this.
The reason i have started to really question this is i have read that some magnetic fields can stop the absorbstion of calcium in the human body when the magnetic field is strong enough and this little gadget seems very powerful, it,s also peculiar that my plants are now showing signs of a calcium def,this could all be coincidence but i don,t think it is, as i know another person using one of the when his father started seeing changes in his houseplants.
I spoke to him last night and he said he believes these electronic pest shields is the culprit,an example of whats happening here is. my wife buys a lot of fresh cut flowers for the house, British Gladioli's is the flowers she buys,and has done all through the summer with no problem,she bought fresh ones on monday and by monday night the have went totally limp in the vase they are still looking very colourful but they cannot hold themselves upright as if the life has been drained right out of them,i don,t know if a magnetic field like this could stop calcium absorbtion by the plant but it,s just wierd as i have never seen this problem before with the nutrients i use,but i guess all i can do is wait for a reply from the company and see what their take is on this.
Thanx again for taking the time to reply Herb.Hashish

the clone ranger 09-21-2007 03:01 PM

Hi Hashish,
What a wierd problem :confused:
Hope you findout what the cause is,let us know how you get on.

keep it green
the clone ranger

Hashish 09-21-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the clone ranger (Post 3852)
Hi Hashish,
What a wierd problem :confused:
Hope you findout what the cause is,let us know how you get on.

keep it green
the clone ranger

Hey Clone Ranger thanks for stopping by.
Well guys i emailed this company yesterday afternoon about this and i have
not gotten a reply yet,i thought they would reply with some information regarding this (Their Product)but obviousley not.
I am going to upload a pic/s of what this shield seems to be doing to living plants and freshley cut ones,and some vegeatable seedling has came to a sudden hault now aswell.
I was starting to have doubts about it doing this but i am convinced this is the problem,i really wish there was somebody who could back this up but at the moment it,s only me and my pics,so guys if you take a look in my gallery there will be a couple off pics regarding this thread and once again thanks for taking the time to drop in on this thread.
Take care all.Hashish

redeye24/7 09-21-2007 08:07 PM

Twilight zone

Hi mate,

Sorry to hear you lost your dogs,bad luck man.

I wish i had an answer for you,can you turn it off for a few days,buy some more cut flowers and see if it happens,when not on,then switch it on and see if the cut flowers bend like that.

Have any crop circles appeared in the fields,it could be a case for the x-files.

peace and let us know when you sort it out.

Hashish 09-21-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeye24/7 (Post 3857)
Hi mate,

Sorry to hear you lost your dogs,bad luck man.

I wish i had an answer for you,can you turn it off for a few days,buy some more cut flowers and see if it happens,when not on,then switch it on and see if the cut flowers bend like that.

Have any crop circles appeared in the fields,it could be a case for the x-files.

peace and let us know when you sort it out.

LoL,Crop circles Red,well at least i,de have something a bit more interesting to look at Bro.
Anyway i,ve switched it off for now,and new flowers will be bought tommorrow to see if this problem continues,but again could it be the month we are in as it,s niether summer or winter,and i always seem to have something going wrong when this month arrives every year.
And like i said before i have had large amounts of seeds not germ in this month two years in a row,then as soon as sept passes everything is as right as rain again,this is what i,m hoping it is anyway.
But i really thought this company would have had something too say on this even if it,s just to defend their product and say no it would do this,but maybe tommorrow,and we,ll see if they contact me.

Anyway a bit of good news is i started germing five Dreatime seeds outside in a sterofoam insulated box and a couple of CFL'S,just incase it is this shield acting wierd.
Three out of the five seeds have split so at least something good has come out of it all.

I,lle be doing a grow thread on these Red, so if your interested keep an eye on the appropriate section in the strain base.

Thanks for the kind words Red, it definitley was bad luck for us all.
Take care.Hashish

Hashish 09-22-2007 10:11 AM

Good morning guys.
Well there has still been no respsone to my email in regards to this product,which seems a bit strange to me,as all it really takes is an simple yes it affects house plants or no it does,nt affect plants.
I have checked the plants again today and they still seem weak,i,m starting to think that this device could be either draining the energy outta my plants or this shield is blocking or interupting their flow of energy,and the house plants aswell.
i wish there was someone who could really answer this because i think that it does have something to do with what i,m seeing here.
But without an expert opinion i guess i,lle never know,i,ve deleted the pics in my gallery now, but if anyone wants to look at them i will gladly upload them again if you feel anyone feels they could shed some light on this thanks again.

Take Care.Hashish

Hashish 09-23-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeye24/7 (Post 3857)
Hi mate,
wish i had an answer for you,can you turn it off for a few days,buy some more cut flowers and see if it happens,when not on,then switch it on and see if the cut flowers bend like that.

Hey Red
Well i,ve tried this and the truth of this is,the cut flowers are still standing,no wilt or anything close to what we,ve been seeing over the period of time this device has been running.
I have a large Amarallis bulb in a pot that had also stopped growing and now seems to be back on track aswell.
It,s also been three days since contacting this company and they don,t seem too keen on repsponding to the question i asked them regarding any interference with house plants so thats making me believe that this Shield does cause problems for indoor plants of all kinds,but things seem different since its been turned off.
If there is any changes when i switch it back on again to see if they go into wilt again i will post an lt you's know.Thanks.Hashish

redeye24/7 09-23-2007 07:28 PM

Hi mate,
Hope you get a reply from the company,have you turned it back on to see if the same happens again.

Look forward to what you find in the dreamtime,some very interesting strains have been put into them packets by the looks of it,very interesting indeed,i'll tune in for sure.

stay safe bud,peace.