Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 08:27 PM

Hey Red
Sorry for the late reply to your post Bud.
i,ve been logged in here from yesterday and could,nt get back on because of computer problems,it seems to be one thing after another with me latley.
Yesterday i decided to clean the comp as the fans where about an inch thick with dust,then i heard a loud bang,my lights comp everything was without power for a while.
So i changed the main fuses and we,re away,then i tried to start the comp and another bang but not so loud this time which was my 500 watt power supply fried Bro.So i apologise for this Mate.Hashish

Last edited by Hashish; 09-24-2007 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye24/7 View Post
Hi mate,
Hope you get a reply from the company,have you turned it back on to see if the same happens again.

Look forward to what you find in the dreamtime,some very interesting strains have been put into them packets by the looks of it,very interesting indeed,i'll tune in for sure.

stay safe bud,peace.
Hey Red
Well i started germing five DreamTimes,and three is up and ready to go,sorry it won,t be a big run this time but the space i,m using at the moment is chalka block Bud,and knowing my luck i,lle end up with three males this time lol.
But while i have been working with theses little ones,i have been keeping a diary of their progress up until today,so i will put it all into the thread as i wanted to start yesterday but because of the above,it,s just been a hectic couple of days too be honest.
I,m glad you,lle be dropping in Red and hopefully the outcome this time will be all good and keep you,s interested until it,s completed.Take Care My Friend...Hashish
BTW

Post Edited and email removed.

Last edited by Hashish; 09-25-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:57 PM

Hi Hashish,
Hmmm interesting man,but like you said it might just be down to the time of year/climate conditions,
as redeye says have you tried again with it turned on.
hope you sort it out mate.

keep it green
the clone ranger
Old 09-25-2007, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the clone ranger View Post
Hi Hashish,
Hmmm interesting man,but like you said it might just be down to the time of year/climate conditions,
as redeye says have you tried again with it turned on.
hope you sort it out mate.

keep it green
the clone ranger
Hi Clone ranger
I hope it is only this month doing some interfering with their growth patterns,i had four Shiva's and two Aurora Indicas,i ended up having to take down last night, at 47 days they just seem to be giving up on life as they also seemed to have stopped producing no matter what was done for them.
Their pH was correct and everything else is dialed in,so i don,t know whats causing all of this Clone Ranger,but i know i,de like to get too the bottom of it as soon as possible before anything else goes wrong.
Maybe i jumped too quick when it came to blaming the pest shield,but then again,i,m still having my doubts,and without some kind of expert opinion i guess i will never know.But thanks again Clone ranger.Hashish
Old 09-27-2007, 06:12 PM

Hey Guys just thought i would let you all know since this device has been switched off for over a week now,things have been a whole lot different regarding all my plants,everything is flowering beautifuly,and all our house plants are thriving again,so i really have,nt swallowed what this comapany told me as what i was seeing two weeks ago has changed dramatically and i,m smiling again,thanks for your concerns and help guys,it was very much appreciated thank you my Friends and take care.Hashish
Old 09-28-2007, 07:27 AM

Default It's good to smile

Great news mate.

peace.

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 09-28-2007, 11:06 AM

Thumbs up Cheers Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye24/7 View Post
Great news mate.

peace.
Yes, it certainley is Red,and i can honestley say that i will never have one of these plugged in again there is no doubt they work great,just not around a housefull of plants thats any kind of plant.Thanks again Red,And have a good day Bro.Hashish
Old 09-28-2007, 12:49 PM

Hi Hashish,
thats great news that the plants are looking alot better, this thread will be really useful to folks who are thinking of buying one of those pest shields when growing, it was really well spotted hashish, hopefully your plants reward you with some beautiful nugs, peace, Herb
Old 09-28-2007, 08:22 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Herb.

Hey herb
Thanks for stopping by,
yeah buddy my plants are coming on leaps and bounds since this was switched off,and i know i was,nt imagining this either.
Just too many problems inside that time frame, i knew once i had flushed the plants that there was no more i could do after that herb, only flush, and flush more, which i was,nt prepared to do.
I have everything dialed in and i know the way my rooms work,so now that this problem has been eradicated, it won,t be plugged in again, ever!.
I to hope some peeps can get some help from this thread,or maybe even do their own research on it,as i am doing now, to try and find out as much as i can about magnetic fields a negative energy around plants of all types,but my main concern is Our Cannabis Plants.

Take Care herb and goodluck.Hashish
Old 12-20-2007, 04:51 AM

how cold is it getting in your grow area sounds like the temp is colder then 59F degrees which will slow growth and cause shock which can stop bud production, use heaters to bring temp to 75-78 degrees F, in the on light 12, and 62-68 degrees F in the 12hr dark.

repo