Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 08:20 PM

Default Shanti, your the best and now your in my garden!!

I was so excited to open my mailbox today. It's been so long since I have grown Shanti's gear and I have NO excuse for it. Many of you might remember my initial post, but the very first commercial seeds I grew...and I want to say it was 2000, was Shit and I loved her. Sadly, my physical disability has gotten so much worse and I simply need more pain killing power these days. I received Medicine Man and ASH at Shanti's and another members recommendation and they are going in dirt tonight. In fact, I am tossing some strains I know won't work as well just to make room for them. I am not a recreational smoker, but a legit medical user and I am pleased as punch to finally have Shanti back in my garden. There are many breeders I love and I actually know personally and I have met, but Shanti has a special place in my heart and now in my garden.

Shanti, cheers mate for getting this gear out to me. It's amazing to see a breeder put the health and care of others before himself. I wish the entire breeding world would look at him and a couple others and take note. I appreciate you, your work and the fact that YOU CARE!! Your something else brother and I mean that in a good way. There are a couple more like you, but not many.

Peace, cheers and thank you!!
Now, Let's get growing!!!!!!!!!

PD
A Fairy tale start's with "Once upon a time" and a
fishing tale start's with "This is no bullshit!"
Capt. Phil Harris

Last edited by papadank; 10-08-2010 at 08:28 PM.