Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 PM

Default 100% Exodus Cheese

After finishing off my Cheese x Chronic + Sensi Star x Chronic grow this Saturday its time to focus on the 100% Cheese Grow. I am not sure how its going to turn out as I have never grown out the 100% version on its own.

So far it seems okay to grow. Its very hungry for the N as my usual feed regimen seems to have them begging for a bit more. When growing new strains I always like to make them want for a bit more rather then giving them too much.

Last feed I gave them a bit of added Nitrogen Feed as slight yellowing of the lower leaves was occurring. Nothing major though.

Here are the Pics of the grow so far so you can get an idea of how they have come on.
Week 2 first and Week 3 Second

Its Nice To Be Important.. But Its More Important To Be Nice..
Old 09-27-2010, 07:47 PM

On Wednesday it will be week 4 and here are some of the pics of the plants spaced out nicely now my other grow has gone..

Week 4

Resin Production is pretty good as you can see from the leaves

Overhead Shot

Old 09-27-2010, 07:55 PM

Looks nice mate well done, smell like your cheesey feet? :P.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:09 PM

I have also been very very kindly gifted the only clone version of Af4xSK that Burnage grew - He popped round to my place last night and very kindly gave me the clone..

This was the only surviving seed out of a batch of test beans Shanti sent out. The rest were fucked up by X-Ray machines or some shit..

The plants themselves are very small but produce the hardest solidest coconuts you can imagine.. Truly a freak of nature.. I cant wait till its grown a bit more so I can take clones and get this run in my new hydro setup.

Speaking of the Hydro setup. I was meant to be starting it next week but I could not get the clones I took to root in the X-Stream Propagator. It looks like I am either going to have to go with some fem seeds or hopefully I will have some plants that I can take 20 clones off in the next 2 weeks or so. I am sure I will work something out.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidrain View Post
Looks nice mate well done, smell like your cheesey feet? :P.
My feet don't smell - But it does stinky a little bit.. Thankfully my air exchange is pretty good so the plants don't get too humid which usually what can cause real bad odors ..

Old 09-27-2010, 08:26 PM

I have a room at our place that is kind of all mine.. I do what I want in there.. Usually when you see a pic like the one below you automatically think.

Two grow tents.. There must be plants in em? Well not in this case..

the tent on the right DRS120 is actually full of rare Tarantula's which we breed and then sell on..

The big Containers on the Left is where we breed the food they need to eat. There are also some Hissing Roaches that are pretty cool..

The small tent on the Left is DRS80 and will be home to my mother plants. As you can see its real empty at the moment due to a security scare.

At the back is The Big Cheese and the one at the front is Jack Herer - All strains which I origionaly had and gave cuts to friends and have now been returned.. Kindness is a great thing..

Then we have the Veg box.. Usually when I have got things in a cycle it is filled with either cuttings or plants ready to go into 12/12 but due to those cuts not rooting.. I am now a few weeks behind. Shit Happens

Inside the Veg Box we have 4 Kiwi Seeds Mt Cook that I was gifted after I had helped someone out a few years back with setting up a grow for him. He got a pack of them at last years Cup in Amsterdam and gave them to me.. Very Nice of him

Lastly we have the 4 UK Cheese plants.. I think this is probably where I will be getting the cuts from in the comming weeks for my hydro grow. They have only just been repotted so hopefully I am going to be able to take 5 cuts from each in 1 week or so..

So thats it for now.. A Little insight into the world of Doobz

Stay Cool..

Old 09-27-2010, 08:33 PM

Doobz, everything about your grow looks fantastic, and very desireable, especially that tidy little hydro unit.

The cheese is a real joy to grow, they can take any beating you throw at them, and yield lovely rock hard nugs. I've also found mine have no aversion whatsoever to an EC of 5.0 :lol:
Old 09-27-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTT View Post
Doobz, everything about your grow looks fantastic, and very desireable, especially that tidy little hydro unit.

The cheese is a real joy to grow, they can take any beating you throw at them, and yield lovely rock hard nugs. I've also found mine have no aversion whatsoever to an EC of 5.0 :lol:
5.0 Fucking ell dude.. I have been feeding them at 1.2max the last few weeks.. No wonder the poor fuckers looked hungry.. The grow I have just finished.. I didnt go above 1.5 throughout the whole thing.. This cheeze likes to chow then.. Fair enough up with the feed...

Thanks mate!!

Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 PM

That's not how i water them, just the end result. I use 40L DWC buckets with around 20-30L of water in them. I use canna nutes as it's simple and they work, and i simply follow the instructions, after around 5 days or so they will have drunk most of that 30L but have left lots of nutes, so most likely i sohuld drop the initial amount a touch, but as i say, they don't seem to show much ill effect to the silly concentrated sludge theyre bubbling in (they seem to do just fine with 10" of the roots in the air somehow haha) better option would be to simply add plain water, but i'm not too sure what the composition in the tank after the 5 days is, the plant could have nabbed all of the N and none of the rest so i would just be locking it out of something for a further many days (why i don't use LUCAS).

So the short story is i'm a lazy b****** when it comes to my grow but the resilliance of the cheese works with me haha. Keep doing what you're doing they look great

Last edited by TTT; 09-27-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:30 PM

Iv been following all your grows mate looking forward to seeing how this one turns out