Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:14 AM

Default 600w DWC Cheesey Goodness

Howdy folks, was pointed your way by some nice folk and here i am.

The cabinet is a bit of a shambles, i tend not to bother following any of the normal rules, such as hydro needing to be sterile, keeping the cabinet clean, this and that. General laziness mixed with doing it my own way.

Currently on a 400w hps with a 600w in the post for tomorrow morning I the use DIY DWC buckets which alas do not cost a few $$ to build, but rather many many after folk like BnQ rip you off! pikey little so and so's! Add to that Canna A + B, Pk 13/14 and Boost and that's pretty much all i bother with, don't know my temps, humidity, EC, if they look healthy then i'm doing iot right, if they show stress and pain, i then check up on things.

Been through soil and coco and opted for DWC for convenience

Cheese, as you can see i failed at maintaining an even canopy :lol:

Sweettooth clone

Cheese scrog just into 12/12, left it a tad late again

Random bud shot of some Cheese

AK48

So there you have a random mix and match portfolio of my competence, while masterfully disguising my incompetence

The one thing i've learnt and stick by now, is to hell with bagseed!

Those males left me with just 1 female to somehow harvest me a haul for 8 weeks, instead the 1 female then turned hermie and seeded herself spectacularly.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Billy Liar

Good stuff TTT, Whatever your not doing seems to work well... LOL
peace
BL

ps heres a link to a thread that may help you understand why things are working for you.... http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=4510
Old 09-26-2010, 01:08 PM

Welcome to THE Cannabis Board..welcome to share your knowledge,your incompetencyyour whatever..but BEHAVE..Btw,awsome cheese you got there my friend..have you run any of the MSN strains?

Make yourself at home by reading the post on this forum i promise you you will be amazed..happy growing TTT see u later..

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?
Old 09-26-2010, 01:21 PM

Cheers guys. In a funny place in my employment so i just leave things as they are on the whole. I've ocnsidered water heaters (especially now winter is here) and RO but can't quite scrape the money together for them yet. (i don't sell more than an 8th or so to my brother so it's not one of those recuperate the costs situations.

The exodus cheese is just lubberlyjubberly. I was gifted a pair of clones from a frinedly welshman i met, and have been growing and smoking it since, but as such, have built quite the tolerance, i'll roll a nice afternoon chill joint and puff away happily, i'll pass it on and they'll be on their backs. So changing it up, got a sweettooth going for 2 alternate rotations, and then i've an LSD to give a go, followed by one last AK and then its shopping time again. I've heard very good things about the black widow is it?

As it is, i'm stuck with just 2 DWC totes in my cabinet, whihc is only 55cm deep alas, but hopefully with the 600w and a new cooltube i can expand this to 4 totes, although tempted just to buy a tent and stick the 400w in there with a single tote, all about remaining stealthy though alas.

I should warn you, once i get a keyboard in my hands i tend not to stop typing so please bear with me or just hit me with sticks or seomthing
Old 09-26-2010, 07:30 PM

Look at all them rizlas in that bowl jesus christ lol . cough hide your pans cough. Try blue cheese smells crazy.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:58 PM

Haha, i got fed up of paying 1 a apck from EDIT so grabbed a 50 box from ebay, for 15, only they sent the Slims instead of the reg, so got given a 50 box of regulars as well. Forgive my ignorance, but pans? (either it's some quiet point of hiding something potentially revealling about my person, or i am completely misunderstanding, either way i don't know what the issue woudl be haha)
Old 09-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

G`day TTT
Nice work bro .Sounds like your doing somthin right .The DWC realy seems to help the overall vigour ,esp in veg an during the 'stretch . Must try it sometime . I bought a thermom / hygrom the other day cost me $20, an it will store dailly max/ min temp /humid very handy tool ,also large display for us old fellas who are in need of glasses [now where did I put my glasses }.Can help to monitor your grow before things get out of hand although you seem to be copeing fine ,could be something to consider for next round $20 could save your arse one day .
Anyway thanks for sharing and welcome bro .
Elmer Bud
Old 09-27-2010, 12:56 PM

Cheers Elmer

It's beginning to get pretty cold already (13 degrees at night) so i'm gonna go and see what kind of heating solution i can come up with. I've around 6 DWC totes now, so i don't think i can justify 6 water heaters, i'll find something suitable i'm sure thouhg

Just about 3 weeks left on this little lady, she kinda needs tying up a bit but well sod it Courier still hasn't arrived with my light typical, wake up early with a hangover, damned royal mail.

Flat mates currently in the kicthen cooking up some cannabutter, although with only 5g of hash to a stick of butter, well i don't hold too high hopes haha.

Edit: that's the 600w installed and running Just a tad brighter than my year and half old 400w

Last edited by TTT; 09-27-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Banned

looking lovely , almost made me drool
Old 09-27-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTT View Post
Haha, i got fed up of paying 1 a apck from EDIT so grabbed a 50 box from ebay, for 15, only they sent the Slims instead of the reg, so got given a 50 box of regulars as well. Forgive my ignorance, but pans? (either it's some quiet point of hiding something potentially revealling about my person, or i am completely misunderstanding, either way i don't know what the issue woudl be haha)
Lol my friends say the same thing you must be hardcore stoner thats all I can say. Hehe pretty wise guy you seem like a funny guy check your pm's .