Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 03:15 PM

Default My last grow

Well I just wanted to share some pics with you guys. This was my grow with Purps, Vortex and Purple Haze my own strain. I use the AN organic line up with Big bud and Overdrive. I have not grown any Mr.Nice but I love the looks of them G-13 cross's. So anways here are the pics I used 3 400w sodiums and they where potted in milk crates in a 4x7 chamber. The last 3 pics are Vortex I love this stuff the most potent plant I have grown or smoked yet. Peace for now. U.B.C
Attached Images
File Type: jpg veg1.jpg (234.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg veg2.jpg (253.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bud1.jpg (270.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg bud2.jpg (253.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg bud3.jpg (220.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg bud4.jpg (218.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg bud5.jpg (175.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg purps1.JPG (170.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg vortex1.jpg (177.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg vortex2.jpg (151.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg vortex3.jpg (157.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by U.B.C; 08-26-2007 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:31 PM

Hey UBC good to see u. I have some of ur Purple Haze i got from a mutual friend of ours. Can u tell me a little about them for reasons not of his own our friend hasnt been around for a little while to give me the info. By the way your pics look wonderful.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:55 PM

Thats a great looking grow you had there U.B.C,i,ve heard and read alot about Subs Vortex,but have never tried it myself,your a lucky man having the Purple Haze,it must be nice raising a jewel like her in your garden,would you have anymore pics of the Purple Haze U.B.C?,as i know i,lle never have her but some more pics would be great to see her.Thanks for sharing and take care U.B.C...Hashish
Old 08-27-2007, 12:55 PM

Hey Organicgirl, I have been wondering about him. But a little info they liked to be topped in veg to get lots of tops. I would say they are medium to heavy feeders well most pheno's. But thats the one thing there are lots of pheno's to chose from but most are haze dom in the F2's. Look for the orange smelling pheno or the one that smells like bubblgum but all are very potent.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:53 AM

Thanks for the info going to be starting these very soon. Man from the description u give my mouth is watering cant wait to try these. Could u give me a round about on the flowering time?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:25 AM

Thanks Hashish, I was in your shoes also thoght I would never have it but I took matters in my own hands and made my own .Here are some pics of PH first a rare purple pheno and the orange pheno I was telling you about organicgirl, this stuff won the last U.B.C cup out of 10 awsome strains and also took home Growers Choice award and was AMAZING smoke. I let mine go 10 weeks and it perfect. Both pics where grown by my boy. Hey Hasish when I make some more PH seeds I would love to send you some and here what you think of it. Well peace for now. U.B.C
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PH.JPG (117.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3325.JPG (237.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by U.B.C; 08-29-2007 at 04:28 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:33 AM
JessE

Plants look pretty good man. Thanks for sharing, I always love seeing folks grows.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:54 PM

Thanks JessE I love sharing pics. I wish I had some Mr.Nice to show but I want to get some one day soon.