MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   14. Indoor (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/)
-   -   Dandaweedman's Odds and Sods (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/4503-dandaweedmans-odds-sods.html)

Dandaweedman 09-03-2010 10:23 PM

Dandaweedman's Odds and Sods

2 Attachment(s)
Been here almost 2 years so it's time to post up.

I call my threads odds and sods because I tend to go off on a different angle every now and again.
Just because it starts out with OH x AK47 and WW doesn't mean it'll stay that way ;) I do like to change things up.

Like I said up yar ^ We (my much better half and I) started up some Original haze x AK-47 F2 and some Williams Wonder F2.

The OH x AK we received as a cross of an F1 OH and an F1 Ak from a buddy who got it off C-bay circa 2002. I tend to call the result of the crossing of F1s an F1 as well because it makes things less cluttered that way. And sides, it IS a new family, sorta :cool:

The Original SSSC Williams was gifted us by a brother we helped out a few years back.
He's since dropped off the cyber earth so if he reads this... HEY BUDDY!!! :p

9/10 WW germed and 19/22 OHxAK

Annnywho, here are a couple of pictures to get this started.

Dandaweedman 09-03-2010 10:32 PM

Our mix is Peat, Perlite, Mykes and worm castings when we can get em.

Organics are us.
Bat guano, fish emulsion, molassas, alfalfa, B+, epsom salts are what we usually use for feed and correction ;)
600 HPS with a horti this time I think. We have had good luck with plantastar in the past but wanted to try the Horti. We'll see how it goes.

We start the babies under CFLs, usually about 230-276 watts.
Usually we run a perpetual harvest and have a seperate veg with bigger CFLs. But for now we'll run everything in the mom/baby cabinet.

We had a bit of bad luck about a year ago and lost all our moms, everything in flower and veg. Terrible stuff.
No idea what it was but we did a complete tear down and cleanup with a strong bleach solution, then let the room sit for a few months.
Some mud and a new paint job and now reinstalling all the mech. bits to have it ready in a week or so when the babies will get under the HPS

Dandaweedman 09-06-2010 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sabretooth x A-11

Dandaweedman 09-06-2010 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great White shark from a few grows ago...

Dandaweedman 09-06-2010 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some Rosetta, this will be sorely missed.

Dandaweedman 09-06-2010 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And lastly for today...
A top shot of the Williams babies mom.

Dandaweedman 09-15-2010 03:16 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Baby pictures, ya gotta love em.
The first 2 are OH x AK, the second 2 are Williams Wonder
These were taken on the 3rd...

Dandaweedman 09-15-2010 03:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have to get my temps straightened out in veg. Running at 87F.

An OH x AK baby

Doobz 09-15-2010 07:12 AM

That Rosetta looks very nice

Dandaweedman 09-15-2010 09:23 PM

Hi Cytrax
Thanks, the Rosetta is a fabulous plant if you can get the seed.
The one in the pictures was our mom RIP lol We went through about 30 females to find her.
She had a beautiful mild coffee flavour with solid nugs. Lighter yielder for sure, but nice strong weed:eek:

I'll get some more pics of her posted ;)