Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 06:53 PM

cheers # , the mango haze & neville's haze's are coming out to play next grow. as well as the mango x nevilles haze . But unfortunately life does have a habit of getting in the way of my growing. So I have to be at a wedding , well mine actually !! Then its the massive chore of a long honeymoon in the carribean . Such is life .

I will certainly post a diary when I pop the hazes , you can count on that . This one isnt finished yet though . So heres some more pics .

Happy Growin & thanks for the kind words #

Poppa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bgummer 7wk3d1.jpg (125.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Bgummer 7wk3d2.jpg (138.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Bgummer 7wk3d3.jpg (173.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-27-2010, 09:11 PM

Hey!

Congratulations Poppa and have a great time.

Ojo
Old 07-27-2010, 11:18 PM

Thanks Rojo , your comments as always are appreciated

Poppa
Old 07-29-2010, 06:14 PM

Got happy snappy again when I checked on her. She'll be 8 weeks on Sunday , got 4 cola's no real side branching to speak of & shes starting to pack on the weight & resin. Have to watch the humidity level don't wanna get bud rot at such a crucial stage. Shes on 1ml/liter grow with un-ph'd water(as ph down has phosphorus in it) & will switch to plain water this time next week hopefully to chop around the 9 , 9 1/2 week stage. Taken a tester & its a nice high already but I wanna get her nice & potent so you never know she may go 10 lol

Anyway some pics , hope this finds you all well.

Happy Growin'

Poppa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bgummer7wk42.jpg (123.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Bgummer7wk43.jpg (156.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Bgummer7wk44.jpg (134.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Bgummer smallbud7wk4d.jpg (137.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-29-2010, 08:04 PM

Hey Poppa:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg borat.jpg (35.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-30-2010, 12:19 AM

yeshermesh!!

lol , cheers rojo
Old 08-01-2010, 08:12 PM

Hey all , some photo's . Now at 8 weeks , shes on plain un-ph'd water now until the chop which by the looks of things will be next week . The trichs are cloudy but there are far too many clear for my liking & I want a nice stone , but I'll update you later in the week as to what the plan is. Anyway enough jibbering more pics

Poppa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bgummer 8week.jpg (115.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg bgummer 8week2.jpg (136.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg bgummer 8week4.jpg (79.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg bgummer 8week5.jpg (119.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 PM

Hi all , update time. We're 9 weeks Sunday & while this Bubblegummer I have as the last remaining lady in my flower tent is due to chopped on Sunday. As said earlier in this thread she had 4 cola's so I have chopped 1 to dry & I'm trying a theory I have seen banded about on a couple of forums. Which is darkness prior to harvest , it apparently helps ripening & lessen the need for curing (which i'm VERY skeptical about) so I'm trialling it with the remaining 3 cola's to see if there is any significant difference. So yes Poppa the Scientist Gardener is at it again !! I feel we must test these sometimes odd theories as sometimes these crazy people are right lol . Anyway some pics , you can see she has filled out on all cola's in a week . Smells gorgeous & cannot wait to smoke her exactly like hubba bubba when you open the tent but turns into a skunky candyfloss scent when rubbing between your fingers.... mmmm . As I say can't wait to test her. Had some very disappointing bubblegum in the dam last month this will make up for it . Thank you FemaleSeeds.NL

Happy Growin'

Poppa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bubblegummer8wk4d3.jpg (95.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bubblegummer8wk4d2.jpg (89.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg bubblegummer8wk4d.jpg (147.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 08-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Resinfinger

I have been giving mine 3-5 days or darkness. I beleive to have had success on some strains but not others. In the DJ class thread DJ says he does 5 days on all of his. Their might be something to it. I've only heard it helps with ripening nothing on curing. I have heard not watering for last few days helps with curing. Typically I don't need to water when there in the dark.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:16 PM

Interesting resinfinger thanks for that. Well life does get in the way of growin it would seem. My what is now a growroom needs to be a "normal" room again in 2 weeks which gives me enough time to try & clean/tidy the room & go all changing rooms lol . Also keeps future mrs smurf stressing about other things

Anyway that means the 72 darkness thing is out the window & I chopped her tonight. Smell is sublime & if I could of left her another week to make it 10 she would of been perfect I think. Will do this Bubblegummer by Femaleseeds.nl again in another run so if I do get this pheno again, I will defo leave her 10 weeks at least.

So to some pics & I promised a structure pic so thats in there too . You can see in that topped early in her life & very little veg . She produced 4 stonking cola's that are starting to pink (another reason to leave 10/11 weeks)

I will post a smoke report but that will be it for a while I'm having a break til Mid Sept when the real work starts which I'm sure I will report back here on. As I have mentioned before I will be starting from scratch all over again to select mums & dads for hacking/breeding experiments with some landraces & hybrids we'll see about breeding lol it'll be more like blindmans hacking than anything constructive no doubt lol , but I have the chance with some unnamed seeds from a range of indian and thai sats from a dear travelling friend which should be interesting. To start with they weren't exactly packaged well but thats another thread ...........

Happy Growin'

Poppa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4 way bger.jpg (114.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg foxy bg9wk.jpg (297.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg frosty trimmed bg9wk.jpg (133.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg frosty trimmed bg9wk3.jpg (66.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg frosty popbudbger9wk.jpg (193.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Poppa_Smurf; 08-06-2010 at 09:43 PM.