Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa_Smurf View Post
Green Poison

Could chop these in a week or so but I like to leave em an extra week for a better stone. Tis a nice quick easy to grow strain so anybody wanting a quick indica thats pretty tasty after a cure imo that u can chop in 7 & half weeks of flowering give it a bash .
sounds lovely, i might have to give these a go if the price is right
"musty"

im going to be using plants magics organic range but compost instead
i wish you a plentiful harvest and good luck

p.s whats the stetch like? probably different in coco
Old 07-20-2010, 08:28 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Green Poison

Could chop these in a week or so but I like to leave em an extra week for a better stone. Tis a nice quick easy to grow strain so anybody wanting a quick indica thats pretty tasty after a cure imo that u can chop in 7 & half weeks of flowering give it a bash .
nice plants pappa plenty of frosting on them. look similar to my g13xskunk can also come down 7 1/2 weeks 12/12. looks like you going to have some nice smoke of them. unless you eat it that is.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zesk View Post
sounds lovely, i might have to give these a go if the price is right
"musty"

im going to be using plants magics organic range but compost instead
i wish you a plentiful harvest and good luck

p.s whats the stetch like? probably different in coco
Hi Zesk , stretch is very minimal i'd say 2 x from start of flowering for this pheno. Heard very good things about PM's organic range aswell as their coco range good for UK water their nutes, so should do you well. Goto attitude , Sweet Seeds is the breeder & they are quite cheap but they are fem'd but very stable or should I say I've never had a problem with them anyway.

Happy Growin

Poppa
Old 07-20-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock1 View Post
nice plants pappa plenty of frosting on them. look similar to my g13xskunk can also come down 7 1/2 weeks 12/12. looks like you going to have some nice smoke of them. unless you eat it that is.

Cheers Brock1 (like your d n b? Guess that would have an E on it though lol) . Thanks for the kind words. Did a run of the Green Poison last time and after a decent cure its a top smoke for a quick un anyway. Reminds me of NL high too as I think i said before aswell.

They do look good enough to eat but I'd rather smoke her instead

Infact can't wait , cheers Brock1 mate.

Happy Growin'

Poppa
Old 07-20-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Hi Zesk , stretch is very minimal i'd say 2 x from start of flowering for this pheno. Heard very good things about PM's organic range aswell as their coco range good for UK water their nutes, so should do you well. Goto attitude , Sweet Seeds is the breeder & they are quite cheap but they are fem'd but very stable or should I say I've never had a problem with them anyway.

Happy Growin

Poppa
PM's nutes have nothing but good reveiws and what a plus the water thing is

im about to construct a small veg cab to get them going sooner, cant wait.
im looking for somthing lovely for crimbo, but got a while to choose yet and if cash is ok at the time gunna dish out the p's

any other suggestions much appreciated.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:51 PM

Alright Zesk ,

Depends what your after bud theres a million & 1 strains out there. If your looking for something easy to grow stick to the more indica lines(usually quick flowering, shorter plants) like Northern Lights . Just have a look around see what suits you. Dont go for hazes as they can be fussy buggers and a steep learning curve if your just starting out (believe me thats experience talking lol)

Happy Growin

Poppa
Old 07-21-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Alright Zesk ,

Depends what your after bud theres a million & 1 strains out there. If your looking for something easy to grow stick to the more indica lines(usually quick flowering, shorter plants) like Northern Lights . Just have a look around see what suits you. Dont go for hazes as they can be fussy buggers and a steep learning curve if your just starting out (believe me thats experience talking lol)

Happy Growin

Poppa
not new to growing really, just wandering what you have experienced personally, any thing special?
i have spent too much time on attitude this month and this is only a grow between grows so im thinking somthing femm'ed or somthing quick
Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 AM

Soz mate , misunderstood

Good luck with your search

Poppa
Old 07-23-2010, 09:19 PM

Well heres a shot of the green poison , I originally said I was going to leave her 8 weeks but shes ready now & shes 7 weeks on sunday . Trichs are all cloudy not really many that are clear,so shes on plain water & ready for the chop.

I forgot to add , I like the organic grower dont flush with plain water for 2 weeks . With 2 weeks to go I start dropping the ec steadily decrease to 1.0 with a week left (making up the feed 50/50 veg/flower nutes). Then with a week to harvest its just 1ml/litre veg nutes till a 3 days before the chop then its plain water . Oh & I dont PH down or anything as that has phosphurus in and it makes the smoke harsh. Its a tip I picked up from a grower of another forum in the same medium & have to say it makes my smoke the smoothest ive had it anyway. Its so you dont starve em when they need to be more productive at the end of flowering , whilst maintaining a smooth smoke. Like I say best way I've personally found so far . So for a pic

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Green Poison 7wk.jpg (211.5 KB, 41 views)
Old 07-24-2010, 11:59 AM

Bubblegummer - 7 Weeks - on 1ml/grow per litre un ph'd til next Thurs then plain water til the chop.

Green Poison - 7 Weeks - Shes on plain un-PH'd water til the chop

Will update with some harvest pics of the GP which looking at the trichs and pistils Mon/Tue this week

Happy Growin'

Poppa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BG 7wk3.jpg (101.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg GP 7wks3.jpg (107.4 KB, 38 views)