Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budslinger View Post
wow - several different variations to the gh 3 part , im sure its taken trial and error to get it dialed in ? i too have another variation to the gh 3 part , its a higher yielding alternative to cut and dried lucas method... its workin out great

i am gonna start leaving my soup sit over night to see if i get the ph from drifting ------- ala thanks chriscrete

and im curious as to the mg lockout for hydro at 5.9 ,,, probably have to do some searching .
Dont stress it man, just add some epsom salts to your solution at during week 1 and half of week 2.......seems to keep it under control..

The recipie that I posted is a VERY aggresive growth schedule......it was designed and created while working with the MAD FARMER, the man who created MOAB, mother of all blooms.........that is how MOAB was constructed and the same with the USELESS formula, dont mean you have to use it tho
Old 11-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Banned

I used the lucas formula for years because I couldn't find MG in Japan. about 2 years ago I decided to use all 3 bottles and my yield increased right away. If you haven't tried all 3 bottles in a while do one run to see what happens.