Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 02:16 PM

Default Sativa's With 2 Harvest Window Questions!

Ok, so my favorite ASH B pheno in seed form was ready at 77 days but i let it go to 84 because a new harvest window opened up. Now the clones are are 70days and look ready so i chopped one but plan on leaving the other two til the second window is done...how long do windows generally open back up, i wanna see what these clones look like at 84 days as they have begun to pack on some serious weight now that the second window has opened again...thanks for the help, i'm just wondering if i can squeeze 2 more wks out of them as it looks like the yield may go up bout 33% with this second rush of growth
Old 05-08-2010, 07:45 PM

Here mate
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showpost....3&postcount=49
Old 05-08-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzOut View Post
i was told by Shanti through pm to just let it go, and to pass any proof onto him through pm and i gave him some details on what i can tell him and whether or not he wished me to post the photos...so now i come to the forum asking questions about my second run which as which began in December is ridiculous...that seed shop fucked me and i am tired of being questioned...delete my account i am getting the hell out of here...with your smart ass link, when i'm just trying to do what Shanti asked, maybe the info is personal but who cares you are a real piece of work

EDIT: Thank you Shanti for your customer support, i have learned a lot here and have worked with some great strains in the past few years as I only grow your seeds for bout 95% of the time and will continue to do so. Peace all its been a fun ride while it lasted and i've learned a lot about the great strains and also the occasional asshole you have to deal with, later

Last edited by godislove; 05-08-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:09 PM

Did anyone told ya in "your thread" to you are smart ass ?

Im sorry cause I post in your thread at all, I promise you thats wont happend never ever again at MNS.
You can quote me !

Last edited by BlizzOut; 05-08-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:26 PM

i'm a smart ass for sure, very smart indeed
Old 05-12-2010, 07:12 PM

GIL IF YOU ARE STILL AROUND i would say use a pocket microscope and watch new stigmas and glands and wait til they are ready again and go for the chop...maybe take one down in 7 days and one at 14 to find out which is best to suit your situation.

EDIT: Nice reports on your ASH grow