Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 05:55 PM

nice line up herb,looking forward to the grow. atb GW
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 PM

Thanks so much guys.

Hey L33t / haz3 bro. Hope your well?

Yeah I plan on finishing all under these 2 x 600w. There will be some males to come out so shouldn't be too much of a squeeze.

And they will all be finished in 15x15x20cm pots.

Out of the whole lot, the SSH stand out as being the most vigorous and healthy plants. I mean properly stand out....
Old 02-02-2010, 04:50 PM

Hi herb. Are you going to wait until you see female preflowers and then take cuts?

IMO this would save a lot of space and time and is what Im going to do from now on. I accidently killed the mom of Heath Robinson's C4XBR I have and took a cut 3 weeks into flower then straight into soil using only clonex, no dome and it rooted in 6 days no problems!

Slightly unrelated but do you still have those G13/Sk around, I read your thread on them recently and they looked like some ridicolous banging, wondered if you still run them or if all the chems etc you have replaced them?
Old 02-02-2010, 06:42 PM

Bloody nora herb, that's some mix you got yourself there! Must be a ball ache handling that many seeds.........but the outcome will be worth it, eh?
SSH is one of THE finest strains on the face of the earth, my personal fav to grow and such a fantastic smoke. Glad to hear she's showing her qualitites once again, something i know you're fully aware of.

Nice to know your still about fella.

Enjoy

Fijian
Old 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM

Hey herbalizor ,

doing well mate thanks , bro says hi

thanks for the details on the setup , great seedrun , cant wait to see the finds

Did I see your running some more nevs as well
Old 02-21-2010, 11:32 PM

Thanks guys.

Sorry for lack of updates. Had terrible bouts of flu's etc. Think I am on the mend now tho.

So I have slowly been eliminating males and runts. I am down to now my best 38 plants, i think. There abouts. All in their drain to waste system. All get flooded from the base every day, ec 1.2 - 1.4. Currently drinking 30 lt a day.

Anyway, day 28

As you can see, the plants that received upto 10 days veg are LOADS bigger than the plants that are 12/12 from germ. The really small plants are the Oriental Express. For some reason they seam a little stunted. Probably not enjoying feed. So backed that down a bit.

Oh and if you spot a little of what looks like PM - its residue left from PMT treatment. I had PM before and just want to ensure non effects this grow.

Day 28

Be back with plant shots and details tomorrow.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:01 PM

Ok on with the show

Lets start with the Mr Nice gear.

Afghan Haze day 28

I have 4 females. All look lovely. Great hazy openness but with a lovely affy stout structure. Not really stout, obviously, this is shanti gear. LOL.

Here is a MR NICE ASH example. Again I have kept back about 4 of these.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:03 PM

And of course SSH.

Got 3 nice examples. 1 really squat late showing female. This I hope will be a NL dom hazy number.

And a REALLY monstrous gal. She was one of the first to show sex and is the most advanced of all the plants. She prob received the longest veg time. First plant to pop.

Billy Goat Seeds Oriental Express day 28. I have about 6 females.

These like the MNS ASH are as old as they are in flower. But the tallest OE is about half the size of the ASH. These plants are tiny. Some are really starting to flower up and I am not getting any stretch. I was kinda hoping that these would keep up. Perhaps the Thai doesn't like feed, or is there some truth to the fable about flowering TW lines before maturity. Who knows...

Old 02-22-2010, 04:06 PM

Sonic Seeds

Sorry no shots of the Sonic booms this time, but no fear I kept 2 nice females. Had a lot of mutations along the SBooms.

But on to the Pursang 4 x Pursang 6 (4 females) day 28

These gals stink. Really stink. Got high hopes for these. A mix of phenos, most quite branchy and nice.

And the Pursang 9 x Pursang 6 (again 4 females)

These a looking a little taller in structure and generally more haze like.

And DNA Afghan Haze x LA CON

Well I didn't have too high hopes for these. But all seeds popped and fast. But all but 2 have been male or male herms. I had a lovely triploid mutant, resin encrusted but that went full lady boy a couple of days ago. But have 2 nice almost Identical females. But very thick stems and showing equal heritage.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:08 PM

And last update for now.

Rez Alpha Diesel and SSH X Chem D

First A Diesel.

Only got the one female. Day 28, lovely small shrub.

And SSH X Chem D

Man this is looking great. My one lone female. Showing that exceptional SSH vigor with massive chem expressive leafs.