Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 09:56 PM

Cool PissPots Earlyqueen x Haze adventure

hey folks just tonight put 6 beans from tha man shanti in germ, i will be growing in soil indoors under a 400w bulb ...

erm was originaly going to use enviro, but upgraded my gear... so i will probably give them very litle veg, maybe a week or so from popping under 200w enviro and then into 12/12...under the biggy

my nutes i havnt planned on yet, but i plan on potting them up 2 times from seed once to a 7" pot a week after popping and a larger 10" bucket at around 3/4 weeks old.. i know people will say oooo dont do that but its the way i do things and unless it starts to kill my plants its staying that way, as i feel the reg pot ups at the start help keep the need for nutes down to a minimum...soil will be john innes no1 mixed with another good quality potting soil with added john innes a little lime and about 50% pearlite

erm will use a little superthrive along the way and for bloom i will be using bio bizz bloom, and hopefully by then i will also have a bottle of pk.13/14 to use 3 weeks b4 i judge it to be the end....

ok sorry no picks but who the fuck wants to c a plate with paper towels on it anyway lol....

ok will only be my second real grow and i think i will be learning some lst with these but not sure yet i will wait and c lol....

anyways will post picks soon as theres anything to show off.

Last edited by PissPot; 05-16-2007 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:10 PM

Hey Pisspot

How's it going?

I'm thinking about growing EQxHZ next with a similar set-up to yours so this thread is just what I wanted to see.

What is your ceiling height? I remember seeing a few reports that these don't stretch that much, so it'd be interesting to see what they do with little veg before 12/12.

Best of luck with the grow - i'll be looking out for updates

twitchy
Old 05-19-2007, 03:07 AM

cool cheers m8.. erm i got 6' just over to the highest i can get my light, im thinking i still might have to slow them down some, cos i might go a little longer than 2 weeks.. im not sure yet..lol depends on how many seeds pop soil i suppose.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:27 PM

hey guys n gals few picks for ya up to now i got 4 from 6 seeds pop soil... will leave other 2 for this week see what happens...

ok sorry not best picks but will get better the bigger they get....
Old 05-28-2007, 08:27 PM

hey folkz, just lttle update.

o.k still got 4 plants all 8 days old from popping soil, and are doing o.k far as i can tell..

they will get 1 more week in the tiny pots im using and then probably potted right up into massive 10" buckets i got..

anything any1 wants to add? any advice for looking after these babies?

no nutes yet tooo early, if they start to go yellow or anything strange starts to happen i will pot up promptly....

erm thats about it i thinks...still not sure how long they are going to be vegged for, all depends on some other strains i got going... they will deff not be finished for atleast 5/6 weeks and wondering if i should let them go that long? arrr fk it whatever happens happens i guess lol
Old 05-29-2007, 03:47 AM
hempy

hi all the eq x hz i grew had very little stretch once i put them into flower so my advice is veg them to a hight you ruffly want them to finish as these realy are a controluble haze hybreed they will stretch a little once flowerd but not in feet like a typical haze hybreed more inches with the eq x hz .
Old 05-29-2007, 09:04 AM

thanks hempy... it was ur post i read b4 about how managable u found them that changed my plans of giving them just a day or 2 veg.....

i think they will get a while longer yet then, anyways will post up more picks as the start to get bigger
Old 06-02-2007, 03:45 PM

just tiny update lol

o.k potted up into 10 litre pots, all doing o.k

i had 12 beans left cos i lost 1 lol and 1 was smashed when it got here, anyways popped all of them into a glass of de-clorinated water, yesterdey morning and today 9 from 12 had cracked, never done that b4, and now im missing out paper towel method and just potted them all lol..

anyways potted other 3 aswell with clear food bag over top, coulda left them longer but to be honest 9 and my other 4 is plenty

still early but im pretty sure the 9 will be o.k cos apart from 1 time i had contaminated soil i never lost a bean after its cracked (but theres allways a first time for everything lol)

erm ok from 18/19 seeds i lost 1, 1 was broke, and 5 havnt cracked, 2 in paper towels and 3 in cup of water, 2 are gone 3 have been potted anyways lol, and 13 to actually germ, 4 growing and 9 just potted and awaiting signs of life lol

anyways will keep ya posted if anything to look at....
Old 06-14-2007, 12:16 PM

Cool

a little update,

i have 4 that are around 4 weeks old, they are all suffering from having no nutes, but its only just started this last couple of days, so i have started them on a 1/8 to a quart strength.

i only use baby bio, but it hasnt done any harm in the past, and its week enough to use every water if started in low amounts.

i have started all my test beans and i had around 85% / 90% germ rate which is very good i think, (some1 with more patience and time would have got more i think)

i have 1 thats a funny shape and throwing out funny alf baked leaves, an i have topped them all, because my light was a little far away and they was growing up fast,

and the one that was funny looking went even funnier for a while but its just about starting to grow real leaves, so it might make it.

Last edited by PissPot; 06-14-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:17 PM

1 more pick