Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
ahh got it thanks... so really the whole "12 - 18 inches" from the canopy doesnt apply until they're at least how many weeks old?
there is not set time to get the light down to 12-18" its how the plant looks watch this video will give you a better understanding. I have met this bloke loads of times a lot of ppl dont like him because he asks lots of it for his systems, but he is a nice bloke to talk to and knows what the fuck he his talking about, he supplys the uk government with all their hydro systems this is part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yl39Tr_ZY
These plants are sacramental and protected by international law under The European Convention on Human Rights. Article 9 The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. Article 18,"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion As an officer of the law you have a duty to uphold my human rights
Old 02-25-2009, 09:53 PM

cool, going to go watch that now... just a quick word on humidity.. I have a bunch of 11 liter pots with coco that I just washed that are sitting drying ready for when transplant time comes... they've been a pain in the arse cuz they leave damp patches all over the place... I just put em all in the tent, they can get nice n steamy in there and help me out while theyre at it
Old 02-25-2009, 10:14 PM

ahh... after watching that, it pretty easy to see where I've been going wrong...light too close, too much pH down...

thanks again
j
Old 02-25-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
cool, going to go watch that now... just a quick word on humidity.. I have a bunch of 11 liter pots with coco that I just washed that are sitting drying ready for when transplant time comes... they've been a pain in the arse cuz they leave damp patches all over the place... I just put em all in the tent, they can get nice n steamy in there and help me out while theyre at it
yes good idea J in my mother/clone room i dont use an extractor fan or any other fan and keep the zip done up, it builds a nice high humidity level that the plants love = massive wide leafs and loads of cuttings to be taken with in 2 weeks from stripping them of all the cuttings. I give them a light mist of nitrozime and they love it and throw out loads more cuttings to be taken.

p.s
mist them as soon as the light goes out helps as well then look in the mornig
These plants are sacramental and protected by international law under The European Convention on Human Rights. Article 9 The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. Article 18,"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion As an officer of the law you have a duty to uphold my human rights
Old 02-25-2009, 10:28 PM

man, I cant wait til lights out to get a photo to show you the difference already - I think they'd be twice as healthy if I hadnt been frying them for a week..
Old 02-25-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
man, I cant wait til lights out to get a photo to show you the difference already - I think they'd be twice as healthy if I hadnt been frying them for a week..
dont worry they will soon pick up with in days no damage done they aint even in flower yet I get what you have almost every grow, but i know the problem and just move the light up and down everyone wants the light as low as poss LOL even old growers make the same mistake, but its soon recognized and no harm is done. look forward to the new pics J, fingers crossed for you and they are looking a lot better
Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 PM

see at first I was finding it hard to understand why if the light was the problem, then why werent all the plants looking as bad... but giving it some thought after what you've been saying, I'm now thinking that while the coco plants might well have an N deficiency, it will only be worsened by being dehydrated, and will continue to get worse as the plant isnt able to repair itself or use its bio systems properly to grow/photosynthesize..

I've been a bit down in the proverbials the last few days but I'm feeling a little more optimistic now

righty, better get the hound a run out.. lights out in an hour..back soon

Last edited by Jamie; 02-25-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 PM

Quote:
see at first I was finding it hard to understand why if the light was the problem, then why werent all the plants looking as bad... but giving it some thought after what you've been saying, I'm now thinking that while the coco plants might well have an N deficiency, it will only be worsed by being dehydrated, and will continue to get worse as the plant isnt able to repair itself or use its bio systems properly to grow/photosynthesize..

I've been a bit down in the proverbials the last few days but I'm feeling a little more optimistic now

righty, better get the hound a run out.. lights out in an hour..back soon
some plants could be under the hot spot while the plants on the out side look to be thriving. and that will confuse the fuck out of most growers

LOOK "v"
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7308/thegarden.jpg

Last edited by Mr green; 02-25-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:49 PM

sadly, I cant get a decent shot of them tonight, this missus went to bed while I was out with the dog and I need the pc in that room to get the photos off the camera (card reader)

anyway, heres a crap picture from my fone. you can't see the "true" colour but you can at least see that theres less difference in the plants... you can also see that all the seedlings have perked up a bit - after just 18 hours
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image023.jpg (387.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 02-26-2009, 12:02 AM

Quote:
sadly, I cant get a decent shot of them tonight, this missus went to bed while I was out with the dog and I need the pc in that room to get the photos off the camera (card reader)

anyway, heres a crap picture from my fone. you can't see the "true" colour but you can at least see that theres less difference in the plants... you can also see that all the seedlings have perked up a bit - after just 18 hours
thats definitely an improvement for sure in it funny how when you take a photo of your plants it looks like you are some kind of perv hiding in a closet! LOLOL. if that how a camra see's it just imagin what the plant see it as?? fucking works well enough for me fuck the plants! grow you c**ts grow LOL