Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
cool, I'm trying that... as much as I'd love to just let these all ride as long as they want.. I have to get on with the rotation... after all, I need to get the veg box clear for next weekend and the potential arrival of the worlds best seeds from the worlds best breeder (I tickled silly over that btw )
I know the feeling when I got my CM's i could not wait to start
These plants are sacramental and protected by international law under The European Convention on Human Rights. Article 9 The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. Article 18,"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion As an officer of the law you have a duty to uphold my human rights
Old 05-10-2009, 10:02 PM

that critical mass is still at the top of my "to do" list

it's just that the list keeps getting longer and longer ..lol
Old 05-12-2009, 06:19 PM

Default Flower plant?

Dude, how's it going. Are ya still hangin in there??
You are going to b one stella grower mon. If you can keep ya drool spool from flooding the amazon. Such dedicashan will reap fields of dreams. Njoy + respect.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:55 PM

Hi Ketu,

Here's the last pics before I chop them tomorrow

Thanks for the kind words mate, and thanks to everyone for sticking with me through this grow....harvest pics, final figures and smoke report to come

p.s I got me a new drool canoe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Garden 11.5.09 003.jpg (182.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg CBH11.5.09 004.JPG (237.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Garden 11.5.09 006.jpg (203.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Garden 11.5.09 007.JPG (272.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 05-12-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Hi Ketu,

Here's the last pics before I chop them tomorrow

Thanks for the kind words mate, and thanks to everyone for sticking with me through this grow....harvest pics, final figures and smoke report to come

p.s I got me a new drool canoe
now the fun starts you will have hours of fun manicuring NOT! its the worst job you could have. I would not do it for a living its a health hazard! No joke its a form of interrogation stuck in a stress position for hours some times days LOL bad backs, wankers cramp and dead arse just to name a few. I would sooner run a marathon than manicure a kg you run 3-5 marathons by the time you get through a kg and feel a lot better. I hate manicuring the thought makes me want to brake down and cry LOL
These plants are sacramental and protected by international law under The European Convention on Human Rights. Article 9 The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. Article 18,"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion As an officer of the law you have a duty to uphold my human rights
Old 05-12-2009, 07:18 PM

hehehe it's lucky I don't mind it too much... used to do it for cash and buds a good few years back... I got through the first plant that I already pulled in no time... but I bet the novelty will soon wear off and my right hand will become a "permanent claw"...lol
Old 05-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
hehehe it's lucky I don't mind it too much... used to do it for cash and buds a good few years back... I got through the first plant that I already pulled in no time... but I bet the novelty will soon wear off and my right hand will become a "permanent claw"...lol
LOL depends how long you have been growing? if there was a job going to do it for minimum wage i would tell them to shove it. I find the best most sane way to manucure is SOG plants take no time the other method is to just pull all the big fans off cut branches off main stem hang untill dry and use your finger and thumb to pull the next smaller leaf off cut the buds in to plastic bags still take a long time, but it gives you a brake for 10 days.

ps
get down to petrol station and pinch as many plastic gloves as you can off the forcourt

Last edited by Mr green; 05-12-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:36 PM

been growing 5 minutes ... been trimming for years though mate.. the lectric shears helped loads back then, but I only have scissors, also only a handful of plants...hehee I wouldnt mind if it was more though

already got some gloves... and swarfega

edit - bugger - need to get iso for the scissor dip though

Last edited by Jamie; 05-12-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 AM

Quote:
been growing 5 minutes ... been trimming for years though mate.. the lectric shears helped loads back then, but I only have scissors, also only a handful of plants...hehee I wouldnt mind if it was more though

already got some gloves... and swarfega

edit - bugger - need to get iso for the scissor dip though
sounds that you are all set for the task in hand J

I was looking for a bud trimmer have you seen the price on them?
Old 05-13-2009, 02:55 PM

So u even saw it thru to the end.On the trimming strategy front listen to mr green (knows his greens like tiger low down to da bro down)From what i remember you got a good balanced hybrid there. I thought it was one of the more sat phenos but i think its the pheno the makers were lookin for, so u even scored an A there man. Happy smokes for sure bro. tbh the trimming things gunna dog u more 2nd gro. psup + killa rookie lok, K2.