Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaFish View Post
Yeah that Stockton guy even said he was going to breed Shanti's grail widow testers with Nevil's madness grail and sell seeds of it lol.

I did make some seeds of Nevil's madness grail f2 crossed to mango haze f1. Mango Madness. I've yet to grow any of those out to maturity and they're starting to get a little old. Got about 4 out of 15 coming up now.

https://youtu.be/hEEyLdFu0yo
Sounds like an awesome cross, find me on strainly for a trade LOL.
Old 02-29-2020, 02:56 AM

How do you trade on strainly? I thought it was for seed and clone sellers to post listings. I have a lot of random older seeds to trade that I'll never be able to get to. I have a la nina x the stones I call La Estonia lol.

As far as Jack Herer, I would get all the MNS auction strains that are 50% haze and have that trio of genetics -haze, skunk and NL.

Nevil's Skunk, The Cure, SSH, Mango Haze, Mango Haze Inbred, Angel Heart, Angel's Breathe, The Doors.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
How do you trade on strainly? I thought it was for seed and clone sellers to post listings. I have a lot of random older seeds to trade that I'll never be able to get to. I have a la nina x the stones I call La Estonia lol.

As far as Jack Herer, I would get all the MNS auction strains that are 50% haze and have that trio of genetics -haze, skunk and NL.

Nevil's Skunk, The Cure, SSH, Mango Haze, Mango Haze Inbred, Angel Heart, Angel's Breathe, The Doors.
Either message people who are trading or create a listing for a particular strain or group of strains you want to trade for.. put what you're looking for in the description. Ive traded with a handful of people on there. Not a fan of the guy who posts 50+ packs to trade on there. He traded a bunch of people the same bogus fake GG4 crosses, like several people I talked to on there had them and when I asked him about the breeders they came from, all frauds... like flavour chasers and elev8. Just stay away from that guy and you should be all good lol.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:04 PM

Talking

Quote:

Great suggestions! This is why I grabbed NHS, has all the parts, only like 25% haze though. The cure for sure, afghan skunk with 50% haze, regardless if its like jack or not it will still be awesome... I'm really trying to find something that has the large calyxes from the NL with skunk and haze. a NL haze x skunk haze would be close. Even something that is similar would be nice. Damn la nina x the stones sounds awesome, whats that like haze/bwxhaze/masterkush? Can't go wrong with that... Starting to really get into hazes for the first time, need more energy...narcotic highs for night time.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:16 PM

I guess some of those I listed like the Cure are 25% haze. Maybe the true 50% hazes like afghan haze or skunk haze would do the trick. Personally I'm most interested in the mango haze inbred and angel's breathe for the haze/NL/Skunk mash ups. I also like chimera's simply irresistible a lot too. The genetics are vague, but it smokes like a top shelf frankincense haze.

I'll look around on strainly some more, all I could figure out was how to search for seeds and clones> i couldn't find a way to message other members though.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:45 PM

Quote:
I guess some of those I listed like the Cure are 25% haze. Maybe the true 50% hazes like afghan haze or skunk haze would do the trick. Personally I'm most interested in the mango haze inbred and angel's breathe for the haze/NL/Skunk mash ups. I also like chimera's simply irresistible a lot too. The genetics are vague, but it smokes like a top shelf frankincense haze.

I'll look around on strainly some more, all I could figure out was how to search for seeds and clones> i couldn't find a way to message other members though.
You have to sign up first. I haven't made a listing myself but after signing up, just hit search w/ empty field and it will bring up all the results. Near top left of that page you will see "All listing types", clicking this will bring up a drop down menu, select "trading". Find something you like, click on it, then hit "contact" near the persons user name or trade. Contact sends a message, trade creates a hypothetical invoice. I've found its easier to just send a message as you will usually have to confirm info via message anyhow. Yeah angel breath is def a sleeper. Let's not wake the zombies on that one lol. Just grabbed a pack for 12.75! Have heard good things about chimera, dont know that strain though. Looks like a haze lovers dream!
Old 03-07-2020, 04:51 PM

Gracias! I'll give it a try. I'll DM you on here if I get on.

I don't really like fem seeds unless it's the only option. Simply Irresistible is (NY Haze Bagseed) crossed with the (BC Sweet Skunk #10 clone) which I believe is originally from Breeder Steve.

Aromas, taste, and effects are of course subjective, but the last batch grown by a buddy smelled spot on of frankincense resin and the smoke was church all the way. The first effects to me are euphoric, social, vision distortions and a little clumsiness then I want to move around and do something fun. Probably not so good to smoke before work unless you are a clog dancer or something.

I imagine some of the same NL/Hz genetics are in there as SSH and Mango Haze. I've smelled very similar smells and smokes in mango haze inbred. I'd like to grow both together and X them. I want to always have some good frankincense haze around.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:21 PM

Quote:

I don't really like fem seeds unless it's the only option. Simply Irresistible is (NY Haze Bagseed) crossed with the (BC Sweet Skunk #10 clone) which I believe is originally from Breeder Steve.

Aromas, taste, and effects are of course subjective, but the last batch grown by a buddy smelled spot on of frankincense resin and the smoke was church all the way. The first effects to me are euphoric, social, vision distortions and a little clumsiness then I want to move around and do something fun. Probably not so good to smoke before work unless you are a clog dancer or something.

I imagine some of the same NL/Hz genetics are in there as SSH and Mango Haze. I've smelled very similar smells and smokes in mango haze inbred. I'd like to grow both together and X them. I want to always have some good frankincense haze around.
I'm not the greatest at describing scents, unless its overwhelmingly obvious like lemon or catpiss/pledge kush berry or skunk. Other then this, I usually refer back to other strains, "this smells like romulan or this smells like the golden goat". I need to keep some stuff on hand like frankinsense and other common profiles to reference for smoke reports. Can't offer much insight on the NL/hz, SSH and mango haze... I'm sure I had the first two a few times but only a weaker batch of SSH comes to mind. Due to my recent seed buying sprees on here, Ill soon be exploring the genetics of MNS! I have 1 angel heart and 4 med mans that are about a week old!
Old 03-10-2020, 05:31 PM

Quote:

Clog dancers lol. All herb serves a purpose, sometimes have to smoke a few jars before you figure out what it is !