MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   14. Indoor (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/)
-   -   F2 Walkabout or looking for the grail (with coconut's ;) ) (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/16700-f2-walkabout-looking-grail-coconuts-%3B.html)

Hódmezővásárhely 02-28-2019 01:15 AM

F2 Walkabout or looking for the grail (with coconut's ;) )

15 Attachment(s)
Hy everyone !

Let's introduce this littel indoor,

Was growing last years 2 pack of walkabout, did a select on each one, and now it's and beautifull F2 who is growing, I'm looking for 3-4 great mother (and maybe a grail) and 2-3 good father.

it's start few week's ago more (details later...) let's picture talk ! :D

zifozonke 02-28-2019 05:57 PM

Nice lookin plants there brutha...
Am sure you gonna find some gems in there..;)

Hódmezővásárhely 03-01-2019 11:01 AM

Thx zifozonke, i will post details about setup and other picture this week-end :)

Hódmezővásárhely 03-02-2019 10:03 PM

Re

11 Attachment(s)
So I'm back let's give some details:

Start (03/02): 2 * 400w MH
then (23/02): 2 * 600w HPS
Soil: coconut + batmix + worms
fertilizer: usual bio grow bullshit + canazymes + home made garlic with chilli pepers fertilizer.

again a few picture let me know if u think one of them looking like Grail ;)

Hódmezővásárhely 03-15-2019 09:37 PM

up date

15 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

Up about the males, it's time to make a drastic selection to keep only those who have the potential to match a good selection, give me your opinions, i will really appreciate the fact that many people give their opinions, with possible details when the reason for their choice related to the conservation of one or more males.

To give you an idea I'd like to keep 5 maximum, all males present were cuttings and a small household would not be too much, although obviously it is still too early to be able to express a full and optimum opinion , a help will appreciate :)

i wish u appreciate the lady box pics ;)

(it's only one pics, will give u more details if u need it to make a better choice)
(sorry for the bad english, köszönöm a segítséget)

Hódmezővásárhely 03-15-2019 09:39 PM

up date #2

4 Attachment(s)
next od the up date.

quinxstar 03-17-2019 07:14 PM

i choose the male with the odor

i rub my finger on the trunk and I feel the smell and I eliminate those who smell I don't like
it's my tech I dont know what it is worth but I do like that

all the best

Marcus_in_the_Darkus 03-19-2019 05:47 PM

I like 17W.

Byorn 03-20-2019 03:05 PM

#26 because i like his structure, and the fact that it isn`t the fastest of the bunch neither the slowest. the right amount of stretch. To me that sounds like balance.

greetzz

Hódmezővásárhely 03-23-2019 11:59 AM

meddle

Thx quinxstar : All ready do this some time to time and wrote it on a paper with the lady, finnaly i will kept all male until collecting pollen. ( in time will freez them)

Need to see who will finish first and last, but far from lady's box.

Thx Marcus in the Darkus : U get it, one of the most sativa's guy in da box. Got a lady who look like the same way in da box. ( wil add some pic's)

Thx Byorn : #26 is one of my final choice for the next generation, I understand your analysis and share on many points, knowing that there is a link between the speed of maturity and the rate of thc, I particularly like his side hazy.

Rubbing one of the female trunks, I'm falling on one of the most fruity and zuguard #39.

I will add some pic's during next week.

Soon.