Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 PM
herbmister

hi Jay mate

your girls are looking lush there mate

best of luck with your BW

herb
Old 03-31-2009, 08:18 PM

Thanks Herbi.
Ended up ripping the batch of Black Widdows. Managed 20 clones of her, still binned a couple that werent quiet right and theres still a decent little bit of a bush left. Have a cut from a Dutch Passions White Widdow aswell so was looking forward to comparing the two, so far the BW had the WW beat hands down on stink, no doubt about it.

Cheers
HJ
Old 04-10-2009, 04:11 PM

Well they came down at 61days.
Roots started turning ugly so I decided to pull em anyways. Moved the other tray directly under the light for a few days of mega light and will load the black widdows on Sunday or Monday night.
Have tried the Black Widdow indoor in soil before about 8yrs ago and was real nice. Just hoping I can get there structure to work in the SOG. I did small bushes from seed then so cant wait to see em in hydro. I was gifted a clone of dutchpassions WW to commpare to the BW but its been spatt on and cursed. Basterd gave me a hermi cut and it had spidermite, grrrrrrrrrrr.
Got the neem into the cut tent and will go hell for leather to clean it out. Lesson learnt, be more attentive when bringing foreign plants into the grow.

Well tray 1 harvest pics.

Quick Trim

Up Close to em

The ruler is set to 1 foot for reference. Not to shabby for a trial run, the next tray is looking to kick this trays ass in yeild, (fingers crossed). I stuffed the fert sched on these about the 5th week and they never fully recover to full potential.

Last edited by happyjay; 04-10-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:13 PM

The girls put it on OK there but Im still not quite happy with em. Hopefully the next tray or a little more tuning will bump up the yeild a bit, if not it will be a case of trialing other flavors or popping the rest of the beans I got stashed, and theres plenty of them to choose from.
For now there is more then enough Black Widdow cuts well rooted and now being hardened off. A full batch of AK47 cuts ready to select moms to go in coco and the rest, (along with a few BW's), will be going into pots out the back.

Still have select moms in the veg cab, doing OK. I like this coco stuff actually. Here we have a couple clones each of both phenos of WR, the BW and the large BW freak Mom.

Finally looking like the stash jars wont be sone lonely.

Cheers
HJ
Old 04-10-2009, 04:24 PM

looks fantasitc Jay. I had some trouble with coco when I started out as I was underfeeding (worried abut overfeeding..doh).. but once I got it sussed it's been great. I'm using the canna A+B series and the stems on my coco compared to sol (in the same conditions) is impressive, even to a first timer like me
Old 04-10-2009, 06:25 PM
BillyBadGrower

Hi Happyjay,

all lookin very nice and healthy